Life beyond Death (Depression Story)

Meet Penelope a girl with depression. Ever since she was young all she wanted was to become a great artist in the future. She is a nice, simple yet a jolly kind of girl, no parents could ask for more because of her kindness. She is a type of girl who always want to have fun and do artistic things; like drawing, writing and so on. But as she grew older she realize that not all of the people around her loves her. Some uses her for their own purposes and after that, they hurt her and dump her like a helpless person. Because of those events, she become an introvert. She don't like bonding with different kinds of people, no friends, not even anyone to accompany except for her family. She always wants her parents to accompany her, even in travelling, she would always ask her parents to go with her. Penelope reaches Senior High School. She went to Belle Collins Academy. In there she met different kinds of people, and most of them are wild as hell. She was sent into section where all of her classmates are sexually active and wild as well. There she was traumatized by the bullying she experienced from her classmates. Then one day depression hits her very hard that she was planning to jump off the school building already. As she decided to jump, one of her schoolmates saw her and stopped her from committing suicide. She was diagnosed with severe depression and goes on a treatment with medicines, she also undergoes guidance session for full recovery. After 10 months, Penelope has fully recovered from her depression, from suicidal to a happy girl who wants to inspire all of the people who are experiencing depression. She writes stories of her past for people to be inspired, she uses her talent to help everyone with all her best. She has been an inspiration to everyone with mental health problems, which lead her to the eagerness to motivate more. Her struggles might not be easy, but the way she inspires others with her experiences was way more victorious.
*END