0.0

{𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱}
(6 years ago)
/•/
Sabrina finished getting ready for the day and walked down stairs "Mom is it alright if I have breakfast at Justin's, we are walking to school together today." Sabrina asked politely to her mother "Sure sweetie, make sure to say hi to Justin and Pattie for me alright?" Her mother said "Yeah of course mom see you later." Sabrina said as she walked out of the house.

Sabrina and Justin's house was literally across the street from each other so as Sabrina walked into the house and went straight into the kitchen "Hey Pattie." Sabrina said as she sat down "Hey Brina, how are you and your mother, and father?" Pattie asked as she was setting the table "They are good, and they say hi." Sabrina said delivering the message "Oh well say I say right back, and can you get Justin so you guys can eat." Pattie said and Sabrina nodded her head heading upstairs.

As Sabrina stopped in front of Justin's bedroom door she nocked and once she heard a faint "come in" she opened the down and saw Justin in the middle of putting  his shirt on "Hey juju, your mom wants us downstairs so we can eat breakfast." Sabrina said "Alright come on." Justing said after pulling Sabrina into a hug.

After eating their delicious breakfast Justin looked at Sabrina "Are you ready to go Sabby." Justin said and Sabrina nodded her head finishing her juice they both took their turns saying goodbye to Pattie and with that they were off to school.

Their school day flashed before their eyes, they were in Justin's bedroom watching TV and then Pattie popped her head through the open door way. "Hey guys dinner will be ready soon, and also Sabrina I invited your parents over for dinner, I have some very important news that I want to shear with all of you." Pattie says with a big bright smile.

As the kids were upstairs they could smell the aroma of Spaghetti, the two ran downstairs as fast as they could not caring if they fell down the stairs "Spaghetti!" Sabrina and Justin yelled together at the same time in happiness and the adults laughed at their silliness.

As the adults were talking Sabrina and Justin were too concentrated on their plates of spaghetti until Pattie got everyone's attention. "Ok guys so as you know I have really big news, I just got a call today and it was from this huge record label manager and he called cause he heard Justin and Sabrina singing in front of the Avon movie theaters and he wants Justin to be his client." Pattie said and everyone was wide eyed and filled with joy.

Everyone all excited "Mom when do we leave?" Justin asked "Tomorrow morning." She said with a smile and although while the adults were beaming with joy the kids were not all that excited anymore. Justin looked at Sabrina and she had a small smile on her face to hide the sadness "Um is it all right if I sleep over tonight, since Justin is leaving tomorrow we can make his last night in Stratford as fun as it possibly can be." Sabrina said looking at the parents "Of course, why don't you guys get washed up and we will clean up." Pattie said.

As Sabrina and Justin were watching a movie on his tv with popcorn and other snacks Justin could not hide the fact that he was upset and he knew Sabrina feels the same way to. "Sabrina, we need to talk." Justin said looking at her and after a few moments Sabrina looked up at Justin. "Listen Sabrina if you are upset with this I won't go, I don't want to leave my best friend." Justin said looking at her "No Justin I think you should go, I think you really really should, it's just when you leave I'm afraid you'll forget about all of us, Ryan, Chaz, me." She said the last part softly "How can I forget about you, you are my besets friend in the whole world

It was the next day and everyone was saying goodbye to Justin Sabrina was the last to say goodbye. Justin has sad eyes and Sabrina was on the verge of tears she didn't say anything to him just pulled him into a massive hug which he gladly expected. "Promise me one thing." Sabrina said after today "What?" Justin asked looking at her "After you leave today we are still gonna be unconditionally best friends forever, no matter matter where you are or what you do we are always gonna be best friends you git it?" She said looking at him in all seriousness "Got it." He said matching her seriousness.

The moment Justin left Sabrina was in full blown tears and that's when she new her best friend was gone but yet she still had hope.
/•/
Hey guys if this chapter was confusing it was just background of like what happened in this chapter they were both 11 at the time, and the next chapter is gonna be when they are 17 I hope I was clear enough- Mina