7 fun facts you must know about BTS before KCON 2014 ❤

The Bangtan Boys, known as BTS for short, are part of the concert lineup for KCON 2014 in August. For fans of the group, it has added to the overall excitement of the event as they wait in anticipation. In honor of that, here are seven things you should know about them before you head to California.

1. There are seven of them.

Now this may seem obvious to most, but BTS has seven members. Below, they are: Jungkook, Jin, Suga, Rap Monster, V, Jimin, and J-Hope. Start memorizing so you have it down in case you have the chance to attend an artist engagement with them!

2. They are multilingual.

It is well known that Rap Monster is fluent in English because he taught himself, however did you know that he also speaks Japanese? Jin speaks Mandarin. V speaks Japanese. All of these great influences seem to be rubbing off on the other members! J-Hope and V are both said to be learning Mandarin, and last week KCON released a short hello message from the boys of BTS to their fans where three of them speak in English very clearly. 

3.They can pull off any concept.

K-pop is known for concepts, and BTS has had their share of them. Everything from bad boy to school boy, they manage to pull off any concept their stylists throw at them. (And I wish I could do that…)

4. They are well-rounded.

Each has their own unique personality that really brings this group to life. From aegyo to composing music and writing raps, BTS has is it all. They even have budding photographers, a chef, and an artist in their midsts.

5. They write most of their own stuff.

Although some of the fine tuning may need a hand, J-Hope, Rap Monster, and Suga have all participated in the writing and composing of songs for various releases.

6. They’re adorable.

Honestly, these boys are adorable. And awkward. Yeah, that’s totally a reason, right?

7. Abs.

But those abs though… You’re just going to have to trust me on this one and watch their music video for "We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2’" below.