One

Gusion recently had an argument with his girlfriend for talking to his cousin which his girlfriend thought he was cheating on her, he was so depressed, that day, he never talked to anyone, not even his teachers, but at least he has his best friend, or so he thought...

After school, he went home to do his homework, but when he got there he saw his girlfriend and his best friend making out on the couch, he went to his room having a mental breakdown and packing his stuff, he went to the door to leave, he bought cash with him to stay at a hotel near to his high school for 2 nights, he was going to stay at his brother's house after the 2 nights at the hotel.

The next day, he got dressed and ate his breakfast, then went to school. At school, his girlfriend and his best friend spread rumors about him cheating on his ex-girlfriend, students didn't talk to him anymore and bullied him, they ignored him and made fun of him.

At lunch, he sat alone in the cafeteria with no one to talk to, but 'Claude' the school fuckboy but rich guy approached him and sat beside him, and squeezed his thigh, Gusion got a little creeped out because of Claude, he moved a little to left to get away from him.

"What's your name?" Claude whispered in Gusion's ear, Gusion jolted a bit, "G-gusion..." Gusion answered.

"Would you want to be acquainted?" Claude asked, Gusion replied with yes, so then they are now acquainted.

After school, Gusion was about to go to his hotel but Claude stopped him, he pinned Gusion to the wall then slid his hand under Gusion's uniform.

Claudes POV:

I saw Gusion walking out the school gates, I approached towards him and pinned him to the wall, I slid my hand under his uniform, I asked him to stay at my house for the night but he rejected my offer, I brought him to one of the stalls at the bathroom.

"Claude, what are you doing?.." he asked with a worried look on his face, "Oh nothing, don't make a sound okay?.." I whispered on his ear.

I pushed him near the door but then he stopped me.

"C-claude stop.." Gusion said to me pushing me away.

I kinda felt awful doing that to him but I didn't want him to know that I had been stalking him for the past 2 years, I had a crush on him 4 years ago until Lesley became his girlfriend, I became jealous of their relationship and then I started to stalk him to get more information about his and Lesley's relationship.

But when I heard rumors about Lesley cheating on him, I thought that I had a chance to be with him after all these years, but I know that it would be tough making him fall in love with me since he doesn't know me and I'm a guy.

A dagger then flew to my direction then it went near my face, tears were dropping on Gusion's face, I felt horrible seeing him like this, I left the stall then went home.
...

"Welcome home master." the maid greeted me home, I asked her to bring me some food which the maid quickly did, my butler told me to change my clothes then go down stairs for dinner.

I changed my clothes then went down stairs to eat dinner.

Gusion's POV:

After "the" incident, Claude started to talk to me more and more every single day.

I keep seeing him everywhere and it's starting to creep me out, but that's not all.

HE'S STARTING TO FLIRT WITH ME AND THAT CREEPS ME OUT EVEN MORE.
...

At lunch:

"Hey Gusion!!", a boy runs towards me, "Oh fuck-"...
___________________________________