003•

Airri POV:
pressing through stories on snap watching people, when I come across this pretty ass girl lexii snap, no hate shit she dumb pretty but her attitude horrible as the fuck. 

going trough most of ha snaps a particular one catches my attention. I replayed at least four times to make sure i wasn't tripping seein ole dude  getting twerked on by some female.

"Daya this nigga ain't no good  and it's unacceptable" I told Daya as i plopped down on her bed

"You talking about him at Jordan's party?" she said, making me look at her.

"You knew he was there and you didn't tell me, how what kinda sister you are." i said with my feelings hurt.

"Girl I asked did you wanna go and you told me no so it ain't nobodies fault but yours"

"And it's not to late to go, the party just started" Daya said getting hype.

"With that being said let's go right now!"i said  getting up while getting loud.

It took 40 minutes for us to get ready and wait for Meeka to come get us, and about 30 to get to the spot and find a spot that wasn't to far from the house. As soon as we stepped in the door Sum 2 Prove by Baby came on my head instantly started moving.

"He in the section far back with his homeis" she said pointing to a section full of niggas and strippers.

"Damn ma what's ya name" Some random nigga said.

"buy me a drink and you'll find out" i winked at him trying to be flirt.

He grabbed my hand walking me to one of the sections in the back, took us to him and his homeboys section as soon as I stepped in the section Ash looked dead at me from his.

I sat down on the boy lap that got me, Daya, and Meeka into the section. while in here vibing an dancing,  ashton was burning a whole in the side of my face. if looks could kill my ass would be laid out by how he is staring at me.

The stripper tried getting his attention but it wasn't working, she glanced at me, then told glanced at me and rolled her eyes

"she trying to damn hard to get his attention when all he want is me baby girl" i aloud to myself while going to the bar

"This ain't your section" the random guy said to the stripper loud enough for me and some other people to hear

Just as i was hoping Ashton would do he got up and pulled me away from the bar moving threw people also pushing they asses going to the private room upstairs and locking the door.

"What's your fucking problem Airrianna, you actin like you retarded or sum" he said using my first name letting me know he was mad.

Ashton POV:
"What's your fucking problem Airrianna, you actin like you retarded or sum" I said using her first name letin her know im mad tight.

"You really green asf, like you wasn't getting a whole lap dance by half naked bitches!" she yelled getting in my face.

"Bruh ion give a fuck bout none of dat shit ya sayin, yuh heard what the fuck i said. just know I'll fuck your dumb ass up if you do some stupid ass shii like that again" i spoke calmly looking in her eyes moving closer to her.

"Can you move sir you to close to me." she said licking her lips

Grabbed her throat hurting her but only a little pushed her up against the wall kissing her lips, asking her for entrance which she allowed, we both tonguing each other down.

my fingers slip into her panties going down to ha rubbing her clit making her moaning almost instantly, slipping two fingers in and out, while she trying to grab my hand so i pinned her hands up above her head.

Picking her up layin here on the bed while we steady tongue kissing. Sliding her panties down pulling my pants and underwear showing my manhood, looking at how wet i made her then start i smirking a little.

Rubbing my tip up and down on her lips. "Stop teasing me daddy" she said while moaning in my ear.

I did as i was told sliding all of me inside of her. Going at a slow pace until I see her ease up.

after about a couple of minutes of that pain if finally turned into pleasurer she finally eased up making me go faster into her, her moans filled the entire room making me go faster and harder. I seen her release on me which made me slow down and start to make love to ha.

I pulled out a nutted on the sheets  moaning all in her ear loud as hell.

"next time imma nut in you" i said before i started tongue kissing ha

"When we go back out here sit on my lap don't go anywhere else aight?" i said mugging her with my arm around her waist.

She nodded her head and we walked out the room going down stairs to the party, back to my section seeing the party done got more packed.

"you tryna go? its to many folks in hea plus i think mines and ya people done left already" i asked while lookin around the spot

"can we stop at checkers im hungry asf" she said making me chuckle

grabbing ha hand as she leads us out the party, i notice the nigga she came with im guessing reaching in his pocket for sum, i let Airri hand go with the swiftness then pushing ha to the ground while i grab my shit and empty the whole klip at the nigga dome

with everybody screaming and running i grab airri and carrying her to the car and speeding off to checkers the things ill do for this girl

"what the hell was that about ashton" she asked while we waiting in line at checkers 

"that nigga was reaching for his stick so i got to mines first, plus you was right in front of me had to get him first before he started sending them hoes" 

"you need to stop being so hot headed the nigga didn't even have a gun on him, not from what i seen anyways" she said flicking me up side my head 

"nie ordered my food so we can go to my house and watch a movie" 

-BRATTIE