23

Nothing was better than a hot shower early morning while it's raining outside. the steam from inside had pushed into his room as soon as he opened the door that connected them.

he couldn't help, but to sing and mess around in his room wearing only his boxers. one hand had formed a fist and was close to his mouth as a microphone when the other held a small sized towel to dry his wet strands with.

'i kissed her'

yes, this has been going back and forth in his mind that he blocked everything that happened outside.

"you look hot" he checked himself out in the mirror sending a wink to his smirky face. a truck honked outside daring to interrupt his little discussion with hisself that he barely does.

as he walked closer to the window he had to wipe the steam that formed due to the warmness of the room that fought against the coldness outside. but he wished he didn't when he saw a white small truck with 'Gentle Movers' written on its side.

'what's this for?' he furrowed his eyebrows confused, but they fell apart even his smile when he saw Nayoung running out talking to a muscular man who was clearly one of the staff.

"shit!!" he just now remembered what she told him. how could he forget? maybe because he was too busy smiling for the last thoughts of him kissing his crush exactly 7 hours ago.

he threw the towel hanging on his left shoulder dashing out of his room in a span of time. 'don't go just yet..' he begged.

and when he reached midway through the stairs he stopped to the view in front of him.

it soon made a relieved smile crack on his lips when finding her struggling to pull her suitcase up the stairs from the basement. he was happy he wasn't late.

"Jen-.." he stopped right away when he saw someone running to her. frowning at the scene, he couldn't remember where or when but he was sure that face was familiar to him.

"let me help you" the guy said who worn the same white shirt with the company name printed on his back he was a worker yet didn't seem to be one.

he reached out to get a hold of the heavy suitcase she was struggling with. in return of his generousness act she smiled to him sweetly that made the guy stop to observe her gums.

'those are mine' Jungkook was thinking. unfortunately his thoughts weren't loud enough to stop the guy from getting closer and closer to her.

"shall i take you out-..!" he once more offered something under the manner of being kind and oh how he made the monster in him get out in daytime.

he left his hand out to grab her's, but too bad that a strong veiny hand came big enough to cover her's a whole before stealing his chance even before Jennie could move a muscle.

"take your freaky hands away from her" his teeth gritted and jaws clinched. his dark aura scared the guy for sure when he flinched and took his hand away swiftly.

when his eyes pierced his soul he couldn't utter a word but to bow a little out of respect. "I'm sorry" he kept doing so in fear.

not of him, but being a worker he had to finish his job without making any scenes, or else his boss wouldn't be so calm with him afterwards.

"what's wrong with you? he did nothing" said Jennie when heard the guy explaining how good his intentions were.

"we met before right?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the familiar figure before scanning him up and down totally ignoring Jennie's words she used to defend the stranger and not the guy she liked!.