Marinette Van-Pelts

Name: Marinette Van-Pelts
Gender: F
Age: 19
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Moth human hybrid
Height: 5'8
Weight: Unknown for personal reasons
Personality: Lazy, ditzy, on the rare occasion very smart, innocent, and kindhearted

Extras: Marinette is probably the most simple minded person you can meet. She has terrible sense of direction, is very accident prone (walks into glass way more than the average being should), has no idea what personal space is, often sleeps her days away, eats nonstop, and appears when you really and truly don't need her to but never when you actually do. The child can barely see in daylight so she's often caught squinting which makes her look 12x's more menacing than she truly is. Not to mention she has no clue as for what danger is. Hanging out with her for a while makes you prone to learning her "language." Marinette is often speaking in tongue and takes stuff out of context to confuse them with stuff that isn't really relevant to the topic, so once you get to know her you'll probably speak it too.

Likes: Lights, flowers, sleeping, food, balloons, and the simplest things out there
Dislikes: Mean people, shoes, hats, being waken up, and complex things

Rumors: Marinette was believed to have been extremely smart at one point in her life until she fell out of a tree and bumped her head now leaving her...like Marinette. But every now and then her brain will go to work.
The ones lucky enough to see her, often mistaken her for German or Russian.

(That's ma baeh baeh up there guyssss <33 just imagine her without the crown ya dig?)