Chapter 1

Waking up in a cold sweat I run to the bathroom to wash my face. "What in the holy hell is wrong with me!?" I mentally slap myself across the face trying to calm down.
Dreaming about him, like THAT, Castiel what are you thinking?!?! I really don't want to look down, I know what I'll see, a boner.
After a little while of staring into the mirror at myself I walk back into my bedroom to try to go back to sleep. But what I find makes me do a double take. Dean shirtless and on display, in MY bed.
"What are you doing in my room, Dean?" Dean Winchester is my stepbrother. His dad recently got married to my mother.
"I couldn't sleep and I heard you scream so I came to see what happened." He responds simply. "I'm fine, just had a bad dream." I lie, it was a really good dream "Okay, so why don't you tell me what your dream was about." It was more of a statement than a question.
"No thanks, Dean. It's fine." How do you tell your stepbrother you just had an erotic dream about him?!
Of course he doesn't move. "Cas, come on I know you. Tell me what happened" I give him a strong look telling him to drop the subject which doesn't do anything, despite being 2 years older than he is, I'm much less intimidating than he is.
Closing my door, I walk over to my bed and sit carefully on the edge facing away from Dean. "Dean, I don't wish to talk about this." My voice is dry and distant. I feel the bed move and the sound of sheets crumple as Dean moves closer to me.
"Cas, you don't have to be scared. I won't let anyone hurt my family." As he speaks I let a silent tear fall down my cheek. Dean gently places his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. 'If only you knew...' I whisper to myself