exams and Kakashi

she is wearing the black one with her leather jacket purse,necklace,and gloves.

I was waiting until finally my name was called for testing. When I saw Mitsuki I gave him a glare that would have scared Jiraya. Iruka cleared his throat and told me to make at least 3 clones. I made five clones. I got my headband in black and went out to wait for Naruto.
He came back without a headband so  I said "Naruto you're gonna get that headband because you are gonna be the next hokage."

He didn't respond so i walked home. I can't wait to see Naruto. I thought.

                The next day

Iruka started calling off teams and when he came to team seven I listened closely. "Naruto Uzimaki, Sakura Haruno..."

Naruto is happy but Sakura is not. "...Sasuke Uchiha..." roll switch for Sakura and Naruto.

"...And Emily Cobwell."

             Naruto POV
When I heard Emily's name me, Sakura, and Emily all jumped up and shouted yes though Sakura shouted "Yes somebody to keep Naruto under control."

                Sasuke POV
When I heard Emily's name I was happy but didn't show it. Then when Naruto was on the desk staring at me  someone bumped into Naruto and we ended up kissing. We both started choking while Emily laughed and my fangirls came at Naruto. This made Em laugh harder though I just smirked. Soon Iruka started telling the teams the rooms they would wait in.
          Emily POV
I was getting really bored until Naruto decided to put an eraser on the door. When the sensie came in he got hit on the head with the eraser causing me and Naruto to burst out laughing.

"Hm, how should I put this, my first impression of you guys is you're all idiots." says Kakashi.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!!!!" I say angry.

"N-nothing." he says.

I give him a smug look and he tells us to meet him on the roof then poofs away. I start complaining about how we have have to use the stairs and he doesn't. When we reach the top and sit down Kakashi tells us to tell about ourselves. Well Sakura being the blond she is asks what we should say and Kakashi says "you're like dislikes dreams things like that."

"Why don't you go first so we can see how it works." says,ok yells, Naruto.

Then he does his speech where all we learn is his name.

                 Kakashi POV
I notice that Emily is laying down sleeping. I honestly don't know how she does it. When I tried to wake her up she didn't even yawn move or anything. She always woke up right away when at home with me.

"No no that won't work watch this." says the blond.

He holds a chocolate bar in front of her nose and she wakes up and grabs the chocolate bar in approximately 3 seconds. I'm assuming chocolate must be her weakness.

                  Emily's POV
After duck butt did his revenge speech it was Sakura's turn.

"My name is Sakura Haruna, what I like, I mean who I like, my dream is hehe, my hobbies are hehehe, who I hate is Naruto."

The girl is darned lucky I was too tired to do anything, stupid stairs, because if I wasn't she would have a black eye.

It's Naruto's turn now and he starts ranting on about ramen and at the end he says that he will become hokage.

Finally it's my turn so I say, "My name is Emily Cobwell, my likes are black, Naruto, ships (you know like Naruto and Hinata), drawing, singing, reading, hanging out with Naruto,and writing. My dislikes are useless idiots **cough Sakura cough** brats with a high self-esteem **cough Sasuke cough** and annoying people.My hobbies are annoying the life out of people, pulling pranks, eating chocolate, and causing trouble. My dream is to kill my brother. Oh and my favourite song is "Angel with a Shotgun."

He starts explaining the "test" going to happen tomorrow and then says "Oh also, don't eat you might throw up."

I just sweat drop and think screw me not eating.