A Journey to Flavortown!

Hello, dearests! I thank you for picking up my cookbook!

     For those of you who don't know of me, I am the wonderful Mezou Kuryuu! The Carmilla herself, as I am known on the stage! while my showmanship, charisma, and poetry skills are no small feat, my cooking skills deserve a spotlight all their own which they have been so thoroughly denied of!

     Alas, dearest reader. I must tell you my tale. I lived all of my known life in a traveling circus. I was not allowed to make my own food. However, I experienced a wonderful change! My partner, my dearest Utako, allowed me the chance to join her household and her own circus! With this, my true culinary talents were awakened! While dearest Seth primarily cooks for the household, I try my best to ease his workload via cooking myself! What is a culinary school degree when compared to experience?!

     In this book you will find a variety of Mezou-approved recipes for a variety of occasions. From my famous coffee to treats for Halloween! Join me as I take you through the glorious successes of a master chef and her marvelous creations! Not all can master food as I have, but all can master it with my help!

     Please sit back, obtain a chef's hat and a wooden spoon, and harness the powers of flavor to impress all those around you! For that is what it means to be a chef! A master of taste! An artisan of treats! Let food take you back in your life or forward into the future! Let food take you to new places or back to familiar ones! Let food find you romance and companionship, or let it mark your way to the top! But above all, strive to please the consumers! For without them, food is nothing but perishable art!

     Cook well, dearests, and let your chef instincts awaken with my guidance!