The grand tour

It was getting late. I realized that it was past twelve in the night and the cold breeze that stood outside started to creep in. I got to see most of the rooms apart from a few.

We headed onwards and I realised this place was a lot more bigger than I thought, it was more like a under-cover castle in disguise than a hide out or a underground house. We stopped outside what was called the 'Physical Room'. Yuki opened the double doors to a dark room that was lighted up instantly with body-heart sensors (that is so cool). Massive, I thought, it was a room filled with a large space. It contained a various amount of training equipment like barbells, running machines, pull up bars, boxing bags etc. Any thing you can think of, as I look further down in to the room I glanced at a stack of swords hanging on the wall. This was where they trained, it was massive. Next was the kitchen, this was when I realised how hungry I actually was. I hadn't eaten anything from morning and my stomach was growling.

We arrived. The kitchen also was connected to the dining room and was big enough, although it still didn't even seem half the size of the 'Physical Room'. "You must be hungry. I'll make you some thing to eat" she requested. 'No, it's okay, I'm not that hungry' I lied because I didn't want to he troublesome to her, "Don't worry, just have a seat, I don't mind I'm hungry too" Yuki said 'okay' I replied. This long table had around 30 seats, I picked one at random and sat down.

About 10 minutes later, she returned saying "it's done" with a really big smile on her face and brought 2 bowls or rich rice, some nostalgic dishes and some drinks, she sat down opposite me and said "Let's dig in"

I thanked her for the food and started eating.

Time went by, it was me and her alone in this room. It was quite, I looked at her more closely. Her green eyes sparked, she was beautiful but dinner was over. Time for the last room. I can't believe I got my own room. Finally!

We walked down the hallways to another double door room and stopped. she opened it and said "this is where the tour ends, I hope you like it here and I must return to my own room" I walked into my room as she left. It had a quality bedding and was a lot smaller then the kitchen but still was big enough. I rested on the soft cushioned pillow and laid back smiling. At least I'm not alone anymore.

But as I think to myself, is this it? Is this my life's plan? I'm going to have to fight this random guy. Why couldn't I just be left alone? Who.. was Akuma? Who.. was.. Ichirou? And... Why... Was... Japanese... So familiar?

My eyes lay rested on top of each other waiting for a new day.