This

Piper's POV

Richelle is right. Finn has done a lot for me already. It's my turn to show him how I feel. I can't believe that such advice came out of Richelle's mind lol. I guess I forgot that she's still a person. I love how we have a sort of quiet friendship. I might not hang out all the time but we are  each other whenever it's needed.
Anyway. It's my time to find a moment with Finn. Oh, there he is!
- Finn! - I kind of yell. He looks at me and smiles. Click.
- Hey Pipes!
- How are you? Nervous?
- Actually, yeah. It's been 30 mins already. I just want to hear our name for once.
- What do you mean?
- When the say the champions' name... You know, I want them to hear that we are the champions.
- Oh! Of course... They should hurry up.
- Yeah...
So far so great. Let's do it Piper, you can. The fact that I'm going to tell a boy that I like him doesn't escape my mind. The fact that I did that before and I got rejected doesn't escape my mind either. But I have to take a risk. Finn is not Josh.
- Finn, I need to talk to you.
- about what? - he says.

- THE JURY HAS COME TO A DECISION. WE CALL THE FINALIST STUDIOS TO WALK ON STAGE. - We hear the presenter say through the mic.
Perfect timing.

We get on stage and face the jury. The pressure is on.
- We got a tie, for the first time ever, between to studios which are in 2nd place. Those studios are...
Please don't say TNS
- Acronation!
I can see Amy's disappointment. I'll have to talk to her later.
- and...
OMG, say it already!
- The Next Step!
What? 2nd place? No way! I look at everyone. We are all clearly sad. I really thought we could win. I can't believe it.
- That means that the Regional champions are the Miss Angela's On Core Studio team.

1 hour later...

We finished packaging everything. I can't believe we lost... But now I am more into speaking to Finn. I can't live another minute without telling him.
- Finn! - I see him in the corridor with his dance bag.
- Hey! - He says.
- Look, I really need to talk to you, like now!
- Ok, shoot.
- Maybe we can talk in a more private place?
- I heard the auditorium is free now. Shall we go?
- Perfect - I say.
We head to the auditorium and walk on stage. There's no one else, only Finn and I.
- Finn...
- Piper... - we both try to speak at the same time.
- I'll go first - he says. - Look...
- No! - I interrupt. He looks at me in surprise. - please, let me tell you or I'm going to explode.
- Ok - he says. I look at his eyes. I could drown in them.
- Finn... You said you liked me. And at the beginning I couldn't bear the idea of having feelings for a boy all over again after Josh's rejection. But now... You... You have become my best friend. My confident. My safe place. I was not willing to accept it. You said you liked me. Now it's my turn to speak. You got in my heart without asking for permission and made me a better person even without trying. You showed me what it feels like to open up and feel safe with a person and now I just can't imagine dance without you. I can't imagine life without you. I like you Finn. A LOT. As in I want to be more than just your friend.
Finn looks at me with an expression I've never seen in him before.
- Hopefully, you feel the same way about me? - I say.
He doesn't say anything. Which is weird because he speaks a lot!
- Piper... - he finally says.
- Finn.
He walks closer to me and puts his hands on my cheek and looks at me as if he was exploring me.
Then he crashes his lips on mine.
I kiss him back fervently. It's almost like we're making out.
- You have no idea about how bad I wanted that since last time. - he says.
I giggle a little bit and he laughs too.
Then he gets all serious and I get a little scared.
- Will you be my girlfriend? - he says.
- I think you know the answer to that.
- I want to hear it Piper. Will you be my girlfriend?
I can't believe this is actually happening.
- Yes, I will. - I say. Then I kiss him again. Softly and slow.
This is all I need now.
Pinn is real!