chapter 2 ;* the concert *

Scarlett's p.o.v

After standing there hugging amy, we walked hand in hand to the entance waiting in line. There was probably about 100 other girls waiting there but im sure the concert will be filled with about 500 other crazy phyco girls that are head over heels for the top five sexiest guys in the world. There was an old lady security gaurd , i handed her my ticket , she was eyeing it suspiciously . like fuck do i look like some crazy person ? with some fake ticket? i thought . she mumbled go ahead and i snatched my ticket from her hand and walked on . " what the fuck was that?" said amy. i have no clue but shes a bitch , i replied . we entered the stage area and we were front row , i swear i could rip harry's clothes off if i wanted too . thats how close we were. The lights dimmed and i saw five shadows walking across the stage and then the shrieks of about 600 girls filled my ears . This was it , i was waiting for about 5 years to finally see the hottest guys preform . and all that saving up from my job working at DQ sence i was 14. The concert was going great They sang threw "What makes you beautiful" and i swear harry looked into my eyes. His Green eyes twinkled in the light as he sang to all these girls . He winked at me a few times and there in his hand was a crumbled peice of paper that he took out of his pocket ,he tossed it to me . I read it and it was a number 813-564-9234 harry(: AHHHHHHH ! did he really just give this too me !!!? i mouthed are you serius ? and he nodded his head with his perfect grin. I danced with amy jamming along to these songs and every now and then i'd catch harry staring at me , his cheeks were a bright red i dont know if thats because i kept smiling at him or because some chick flashed him ...  I kept him in my view i couldnt help myself but just staring at him , and when he took his shirt off i could see all the outlines of his mezmorizing body stucture , the sex lines , his very defined abs , and then his jaw line , his smile , his  eyes , his ... Everything . i swear my mouth was watering . Amy looked over at me giggled and said " i think you have some drewl" haha very funny  i said back . I knew she was probably watching me check harry out up and down about a thousand times . I kind of was a little embarrassed but its harry styles . im sure if she loved him as much as i did then she would be checking him out too. 

The concert was going great ! until i saw her > my ex best friend < jessica . Standing their with a boy , he was pretty hot, tall dark brown hair and blue eyes. but her on the other hand ... She was a " BIMBO'  blonde hair. blue eyes(thick heavy eyeliner , fake eye lashes , and white stripper glitter on her eyes.) she had red lipstick on her Angolina Jolie lips and heavy blush. She was wearing a tight black dress and white stripper boots . She was grinnding on the boy during " One thing " really ? in the corner of my eyes i could see her glaring at me , when i turned to her she mouthed " what dont have a boyfriend , jelous?" she smirked and grabbed his hand and lead him into the crowed . My life is completly overrrr. shes going to kill me . way to ruin my night . The concert was only two and a half hours long and then the after party . I was oviously going . i would sneek in if i fucken had too. Me and amy basicly ran out the doors , all these chicks were standing , what were they doing? getting in line to get autographs . ahhh there funny , there is no auto graphs . There was a tall black security guared standing of to the side talking into his walkie - talkie . I went up to him and asked were the after party was taking place. he told me that the lomo's were out side near there travel bus. LIMO'S ! were going in fucking limo's !!!! hell yeahhhh ! me and amy screamed to the top of our lungs , when the security guared gave us "the look" we ran off to find the limo's and there they were about 50 limo's parked in the lot. There was only some girls standing there in line so we were there early i guess.  There was a guared walking around looking at the tickets for the after party , they were about six hundread and fifty dollars . me and amy intertwined are4 fingers and started dancing singing what makes you beautiful to the top of our lungs , swinging back and fourth . I could hear the engines of the limo's start up and the doors flew open. Girls were jumping into the limo , basicly diving in . Me and amy were being shoved in the limo.