Scene 21. My First Things With My Important Person 🤗

It's is the first time writing Lee Jong Suk's pov......
May all of the readers enjoy his point of view and hope you guys support me as you were doing before..........

Jong Suk's pov.....!!!

It was the first day of my internship in the University of Cambridge and I was excited as I could see more and more cases and I can complete my internship here with full of my strength. As more professors are present in this hospital and college. I parked my car in the parking area and went inside. To see, the first person I saw was Oh Ha Ni with a guy...... I don't know what happened to me in that fraction of a second, but my face became serious and she saw me giving a smile as she always does.

 I don't know what happened to me in that fraction of a second, but my face became serious and she saw me giving a smile as she always does

I asked her who was that guy and what were they both doing?? She said "he is one of the most wonderful actor and singer......his name is Kim Hyun Joong" At the time of her explanation about him, she looked very happy and her face was becoming like a flower that just bloomed. I couldn't stand by her talks about him, so I held her hand and dragged near the basketball court and she asked me why did I dragged her here? I don't know what happened to me, when she was with that guy Kim Hyun Joong. I think I was jealous of him.........maybe in my heart she has more space than I thought of her.
After the class, I was about to leave the school......there I saw Ha Ni standing near the entrance of the building. I silently went near her and she was whispering, "should I call him?? He said me after the class to call him?? What should I do??" I suddenly asked her, " were you waiting for me?? Shall we leave now as I am here?? Where shall we go first? Do you need to go to your house to change your dress before going to my place? Or shall we go directly to my house?" She first hesitated to come to my house directly.....later she agreed to come.

We went to my house..... by looking at that she told it's beautiful and asked me how will I live here alone? At that time, I couldn't express my feelings how the hell living alone in this big house 🏠. I told her that, "it feels uneasy to think about it only, but I don't have any other options to choose and live happily with a family. That's why, when you force me have lunch or dinner together I will stay. As I think that even I am one of the family member of yours. In this world till my mother was there, there were 2 people whom I could rely on that is my mother and my uncle......but, now I have the same number but the different people that is one is uncle who will be always with me and other is your family. Thank you that you met me in the park that day.....so that I could get this family." I controlled my tears by falling on the cheeks...... I didn't even knew that I will be this hurt when anyone asks me about living alone in this house.
I didn't get to know what she felt when I told her this, but she just came near me and gave a warm hug. And at that moment, my eyes which were filled with tears started flowing........so, she said me to relax and will bring some water to me. When she went to bring the water, I got a call from the school saying that there came an accident case so, all the interns of cardiovascular department should be present for more knowledge of surgery. Hence, without informing her I left all of a sudden.
I drove to the school, but there I got the information that the person died while perfusing the anaesthesia. I felt bad for him and turned to go back to the home. On the way, while coming back to the house.......I saw my father and his secretary in the next car at the signal. By seeing him, I couldn't control my emotions........I searched my phone to call Oh Ha Ni as I was unable to drive the car in that time. But, I didn't get my phone.....so I thought I left at home.