Chapter 1

"Come on! It won't be that bad!" William said. To his girlfriend Ashlyn "We are going into the spider exhibition! Why wouldn't it be!?" she almost screamed.

Currently, William and Ashlyn are on a date at the Zoo! And to get back to the Exit, they have to go to the one place she hated. The Spider Exhibits. And to make it more "realistic" they made it a cave, Of course they could go through the long route, along the river and safari section. But that would take them half an hour to go through because of all the tourists around. So Ashlyn is in a predicament, take half an hour to go through tourists and what not, or to just walk through the "Demons Cave" and into the Bird Exhibit that is 1 minute from the Exit, It took her awhile but thanks to some persuasion and 1 hour till it closes, She decided to go through the Spider Exhibit, what she didnt know, was that all of them were in a glass tank, unlike most of the animals here, she feared that all of them were going to be lurking around.

After 2 minutes, they arrived back at the Zoo Cafe beside the exit. She had a Caramel Latte while he just had a Flat White. They shared a hug, people watched, most of them were saying awe, but a few where questioning if William was a child. He didn't care, all he cared about was Ashlyn. "I'm sorry if you had a bad time Ashlyn" He said letting her go, she let go as well and replied "No it was great! I enjoyed this" he smiled and led her back to the car where he got in and she followed, both going back home.

Alright I hope this was good!

Ik I said fanfic first and I'm sorry

xX__Dumb_Trash__Xx

That I didn't do it!

Have a great day!