The Curious Brothers (bxb)

Never thought I would fall in love little did I know he was under my nose the whole time.

You know its strange and weird to feel so attracted to your sibling, just watching his every move even how he eats I found turn me one.

I couldn't tell anyone how I was feeling not even him and I didn't think I was gay was I? I mean it’s just a phase right?

I watch Josh daily in the shadows like a creeper even sleeping I watched him the way how the light fell across his smooth skin tempted me to touch him. 

You have no idea how hard it is to resist things like that every morning I have to get up early and race to the bathroom to get rid of my early morning wood after my night's dreams filled of Josh.

Now you would think he would realize that by now but I work so well to hide it that was until he met Mary.

From there all hell broke loose.

"Hey Kevin, meet my girlfriend Mary"

"Hi" I replied in a cold tone not taking my eyes off the television.

Dude you didn't even turn around what's going on with you?

"Nothing Josh" I was really trying to control the anger building in me "why don't you introduce Mary to mom and dad. And leave me alone!

I ran upstairs and slammed the bedroom door in.

"Shit!" I sat on the bed holding my head in my hands trying to push back the tears threatening to come to the surface.

A soft knock at the door revealed my brother.

"Kevin what's going on with you I've never seen you act this way?" He sat on the bed next to me after closing the door.

"Why aren't you with your little girlfriend I?” Asked coldly

"She's with mom helping cook she's staying for dinner besides you know the code bros before hoes so I'm worried about you, you are my younger brother so what's wrong?

"Look Josh just leave me alone I'm fine go tend to your girl I turned away from him and rested my head on my pillow. I felt a soft kiss in my temple that made my blood rush 

"When you wanna talk bro I'm here” Josh whispered in my ear before he left the room.

Those tears flowed like the river Jordan as soon as the door clicked shut.

He must think I'm so stupid.

*Josh*

As I walked downstairs, I heard mom and Mary chatting away I turned and walked into the TV room and plopped down on the couch.

I really didn't know what was up with Kevin. It was strange the way he had gotten on when I first told him about Mary but I didn't expect him to get on like this.

*flashback*

Middle of the night I turned to Kevin

"Hey you still up?"

"Um yea can't really sleep, what's up"

I met this girl. I really like her. Think I could bring her home to mom.

Maybe he replied sharply. I was a bit startled

I don't know and he turned away from me

What the fuck was that did I do something wrong?

*end*

Maybe I was wrong to bring Mary now I know something is up with Kevin I just don't know what.