Life.

Sometimes you gotta be a bit crazy to be creative, if talked to myself multiple times. Somethings to got to make up on your own. Life is like a coloring book, you don't have a blank slate, but you color in the small things, to be something to be INTERESTING ya know? In life you can do basically anything, it's just that society made rules, yes you can break them but there is consequences to doing so. Kill someone? They kill you. Steal something? Go into a small room for a period of time. Hurt someone? Same thing as stealing something. If you break away from their rules, and call them out for it, they call you crazy, try to fix you, and put you back in line. But when you go to the media and express your thoughts they think your cool. But keep in line, and follow that grey path of being just a person? Thats, THAT'S JUST BORING! Now let's lighten up this subject a bit shall we? Y'know video games right? I'm stupid, or course you've had. Either on a computer reading this or on a phone. Or I'm already dead and someone is talking about this piece of those out letters but into words. Let's not get off track and well...talk about video games based on life. You've probably played or seen them on YouTube or something like that..but games life those..your controlling someone's life, to be either very successful or make choices that let you watch their whole life burn to to nothing. You control everything, to their personality to their clothes and guess what? If you cheat..society isn't a thing! You can kill someone without having real consequences! Games are like worlds within worlds!

(Future me note: I may or may not had a few screws loose while writing this, it was 3 am when I started to write this, and I had watched some really weird sh*t online, sorry if you think I mentally slipped away, what was I watching anyway? Conspiracy theories.)