Part 5 : Shit I Been Through

Dinah: * burst into tears * Prod you dont know the SHIT i been through ... you would never understand ! 

Prodigy : Look Dee * lifts her chin * i may not understand but imma great listener ... so talk to me * wipes her tear * 

Dinah: can we walk and talk ? 

Prodigy : ok lemme just text Prince and tell him we gon' be gone for 20mins 

Dinah: Ok * sniff sniff * p.o.v : i dont know if i shoudl tell him the real story ... he might not like me .. he might get turned off .... but what if he finds out one day ,... and he gets mad that i lied to him ... naww i'll just tell him the truth .. mama said never to lie to a man .. he gon' always find out 

Prodigy : ok you ready ... 

Dinah: yeah * they link arms and walk up and down the nearby park talking * 

Prodigy: Ok Dee .. cut to the chase ... whats goin on ? 

Dinah: Ok .. * sigh* 

Dinah's P.O.V

*flashback mode* 

When i was 13 i was more developed in certain places then most of the people i knew and hanged around wid .... so boys used to think i was like 15 /16 .. and i always had to break it to 'em .. so one day my bro bought some friends home ... 

Leo/MyBro : Hey Dee .. this Is Marcus,Luke,Calum and Roshon 

Dee: Urm Hi .... 

Marcus whispers Calum that he would give it to me anyday .. my brother heard and got pissed ... he waneted to fight ... i was tryna stop him but i coudlnt ... i was soo small and vunrable compared to these big guys .. so i jus walked out .. not expecting what was going to happen to me just  a week later ... My Brother got arrested for shooting Marcus a few days after their fight I was heartbroken .. i loved my brother . i still do , now he's doin 15 years  ,... but THAT wasnt the end .. that same week .. on a saturday ,.. i remeber it all so clearly 

Satuday 3rd November 

i was walking home from Courteney's house .. it was dark but i didnt care .. i lived like 10 houses away .. so as i was walkin i saw 3 guys .. dressed in black .. on bikes riding around the streets .. i saw Roshon's braids just flapping in the wind .. i knew that if i didnt run something would happen to me , so i ran .. but Roshon spotted me , and they chased me i ran past my house , i knew by the time i had to find my key put it through the door and run in . it would all be too late .. i kept runnin ,, my legs were tingling my heart was banging against my rib cage i ran and ran .. i saw a light .. i was a Night Store .. so i quickly ran in and ran through the aisle looking for a security gaurd or even a member of staff but there was no one .. i kept runing .. then the man at the counter stopped Luke and Callum .. and i ran outside thinkin i had a chance to get as far as i could before they came out .. but just to my luck .. Roshon .. he was outside .. as soon as i ran out those door he grabbed me i cried .. tears ca(gco)

* dinah bursts into tears * 

Prodigy: sssshh * hugs her ..* , you dont have to tell me if you dont want to 

Dinah: Nah * sniffs loud and wipes tears * .. i NEED to tell someone else .. only person who knows is my mum .... 

* back to flash back mode * 

Tears came rushing down my face as i screamed for someone to help me .. but no one came .. even the man at the desk saw me screaming but didnt pay no mind ... i hope he goes to hell ! .. when Luke and Callum came out they took me to somewhere i had been before ..... Courteney's House .. She is Callum's Little sister and yes it is the courteney we both know that is at that studio right now ..