No one will believe you

A/N: WARNING!!! This chapter has a VERY sensitive topic. That topic is RAPE. If you feel uncomfortable please skip this chapter You have been warned. I am also no good at writing this type of stuff so please don't judge too harshly

Holy shit I'm actually doing this....

Roman pulled Virgil deeper into the ally way then pinned Virgil against the ally wall. "Roman what the fuck are you doing!?!" Virgil said trying to push Virgil off. "I'm showing you what happens when you push me too far Virgie," Roman said right by Virgil's ear. Roman's voice was threatening but had a bit of lust in it. The lust in his voice was something Virgil picked up quickly. Virgil panicked and squirmed under Roman's grip. Virgil realized that this was Roman's plan all along, and Virgil realized he didn't tell anyone where he was going. Roman was so much stronger than him Virgil knew he didn't stand a chance but he had to try. Virgil let out a scream but it was cut off by Roman's lips. Roman kissed Virgil roughly, letting his tongue slip into Virgil's mouth. Virgil kept struggling and kept trying to push Roman off but his attempts had no avail. Roman put Virgil's writs in one hand and while his other hand went up to his shirt and started toying with his nipples. Virgil bit back a moan. He didn't want this. He wanted his first to be De, not Roman and definitely not like this. Roman's hand moved from his chest to his pants button. But before Roman did anything he hit Virgil's head on the ally wall making him weak and unable to fight back. Virgil's head was pounding. It felt like his head was a bouncy house and there were a hundred kids playing in it. He could see clearly, his vision was fuzzy.

Virgil couldn't feel Roman pulling off his pants or his underwear. Virgil could hear Roman unzip his pants. Virgil couldn't see Roman pull down his pants and underwear. Virgil couldn't feel Roman pick him up. But when Roman entered Virgil let out an ungodly scream but it was muffled by Roman's hand. Virgil felt like Roman was going to tare him apart. Tears feel down Virgils eyes as Roman thrusted in and out getting deeper every time. The pain never went away for Virgil. The pain was so horrible Virgil completely forgot about his head. "Please stop," Virgil said barely in a whisper but it probably wasn't heard over the sound of Romans Gunting.

Romans movements got more desperate and out of rhythm. At this point, Virgil had given up on fighting and just let it happen. 'It worthless at this point' Virgil though. Roman came with a groan deep inside Virgil. "Damn that felt so good. Thanks for the fun, Virgie." If Virgil wasn't in so much pain he would have dropped kicked Roman's ass. Roman drops Virgil on the ground and starts to put his pants on. He grabs Virgil's clothes and throws it at him. Before he leaves Roman leans into Virgil's ear "Tell anyone and I'll make you regret it. And it's not like anyone would believe you anyway. Pathetic slut." Roman spats then walked away, leaving a half-dressed sobbing beaten Virgil behind him.

A/N: Just did a bad thing. I reget the thing I did. If you're wondering what it is, I'll tell you that I did a bad thing.