Chapter 10

"Oh. It's you. Nice." Silver looked up. She accidentally teleported into MJ's cell!
"Oh sorry!" Silver yelped. MJ looked sceptical, but nodded as an acknowledgement of the apology.
MJ's room was not half as nice as the Avengers rooms. It was about the same size, with a hallway leading into the entrance of Silvers room. Instead of a twin bed, there was just a hammock suspended a foot or two off the ground. There was a small bathroom, just enough room for a sink and toilet, then a walk in shower. There was a bookcase next to the bed, but there wasn't anything in it. MJ had just been pacing back and forth, because there was nothing else to do.
Pointing out the obvious, Silver said "wow! This looks like an incredibly boring cell"
"Yeah well. At least I'm not dead right? No thanks to you." MJ responded.
"Hey, in sorry ok? Do you want me to bring you some books? What do you like?"
"Yeah that'd be great. Can you bring me a murder mystery?"
Silver nodded, and walked out of the cell, teleporting when she got to the door. Silver started her quest for a murder mystery.
While she walked ( which she didn't do often) to the library, the floor started to tremble. A sound that was getting slowly louder came up from downstairs. Teleporting to the stairs, Silver prayed that everything and everyone was ok. At the top of the stairs she bumped into Black Widow.
"Silver!" she yelled "one of Doctor Banners experiments have gone haywire! We have to get out!"

I'm sorry. I know this is really bad, and I don't know how to end chapters. Also I gtg so bye!!
•́•̀) ᵒʳʳᵞ