Goodbye💦

(Strong languages, a bit make out scene)

"Ah I'm just too good for him," I said to myself while holding two bottles of water, for both of us, and also his credit card.

I stepped into the woods. I would say it was a really big forest, big enough for you to get lost but I wouldn't cause I remembered those little signs on the ground. Every step that I did when I stepped onto the leaves made a clear noise so the only thing that I heard was just my own footsteps.

Until,

Sha-

I gulped and stopped, so did the noise. I began to walk again.

"S...see there's nothing at all..," I murmured believing myself until the noise came back again.
I turned around quickly but saw nothing.

I turned back and started running. I was about to cry, I couldn't handle this kind of creepy shit.

Jungkook...where are you! I need you!

"Ah!" I squeaked and a tear of fear dropped when a pair of hands covered my mouth.

Then I saw a group of men standing in front of me with properly a man as well behind me holding me.

"Guess she's his girlfriend."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I saw them holding hands just now."

"Same I saw that too."

"Dayum..," one of the men smirked.

"Let's bring her back to our boss then."

I kicked my legs and successfully shook my head out of his hands.

"Jungko...!" I screamed but couldn't finish it as they hit my head and I was carried away.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungko...!"

I looked back instantly.

"Laura?" I asked.

"Laura!" I shouted again but got no response.

I started to have a headache, since I was a kid, I got headache whenever I felt something bad had happened. I looked at my wristwatch and realised Laura had not been back for 20 minutes already.

I ran into the woods and started shouting her name.
"Where are you..." I ruffled my hair and quietly mumbled, "Laura please come back...I can't lose you."

I looked down onto the floor thinking what I should do, then I saw two bottles of water there. I squatted down and picked them up, there's my credit card under them.

"Fuck..." Something wrong must have happened.

Ding-
I took out my phone after receiving a message notification.
———————————————————————————
From unknown:
She's gonna be a nice toy, our boss is waiting for you, same old spot, try and bring some police if you dare, but I can't make sure if she's still gonna be pure or not.
———————————————————————————
I clenched my fist and frowned. I knew who it was behind all these. I ran out of the woods. I quickly went to my car and drove to the old spot where I was once kidnapped to.

Laura's POV

Splash-
I gasped and opened my eyes. I found myself being tied to a chair in the middle of a room, surrounded by men.