Chapter 1

Leah Spector was sitting in her room. She was 16 years old and she was writing in her journal. After a while there was a knock on her bedroom door and there was a boy there. He grabbed her arm, very violently. She Jerked away from him and ran over to a corner. 

               "Wh.... What do you want from me?!" She aggressively asked. She was scared. Her dark hair fell in front of her blue eyes and tears started to roll down.

               "It's order. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I don't want you to be scared. Come here please." He told her in a calming voice trying to get her to go to him. 

                Leah stood up and ran right past him right out to the creek and she was alone. She hoped nobody knew where she was. She thought to herself that the guy WAS kinda hot. After a few hours of being out by the creek she decided to go back home and see if the guy was still there. Sure enough, he was. She went up to him to go talk to him but he walked out the door right before she could say anything. She saw his blonde hair and knew that she was going to be searching for this boy for a long time. 

       A few nights had passed and she was still thinking about the boy. She just couldn't figure him out. All she remembered was blonde hair and a patch on his shirt that said 'Lan'. Leah was going to call him Lan until she found out what his real name was. She left the house after a while so she could go look for the guy. He looked to be about 17 or 18 when she saw him. She remembered blonde hair and really pale green eyes. She searched for a few hours before deciding to go home and rest so she could look for him again tomorrow. As she was sleeping that night she kept tossing and turning and she couldn't stay asleep. So she sat up in her bed. It seemed to be around 2 am at that point. All Leah was thinking about was Lan, so she decided to get dressed and go for a walk.

               After she went to go take a walk she was over by a fountain in the middle of downtown. She saw someone walking to that way. She noticed blonde hair. It had to be him. So she put her hood up. The guy stopped at the fountain and looked at her, it was him. She remembered the Green eyes and the blonde hair, the beautiful face of a man, and she even remembered his body shape. He was tall and really skinny. She walked over to him and said "Hello."

              "Hello." He responded to her in a soft voice. He sounded upset. Leah didn't want to point it out in fear of making him even more pissed off or sad.

                "Lovely night, isn't it?" She asked trying to avoid the original question that she wanted to ask him.

                 "Only if your form of lovely is losing your job to get thrown into the military, then I'd say so." He responded to her question with no filter.

                Leah sighed in response. "I'm sorry to hear that. Is there any way that I can make your night a little better?" She asked trying to sound sincere and soft. 

                "No, I'm afraid there isn't much you can do. I just met you and there isn't anything that I can ask of you." He responded. He hesitated for a moment. "Unless... Do you want to come to my house and have some tea with me?" He asked trying to be gentle. He thought she was pretty and he wanted to see her with much more light.

               "I would love to join you for some tea. What's your name?" She asked him trying to get his name out of him before she went to a house with some guy that she didn't even know the name of. 

                "My name? Oh, it's Landore. What's yours?" He tried to stay gentle and calm, he didn't want to ruin his chances with, yet another, hot girl. 

                 "Leah." She responded to his question and walked with him to his house. She was glad that she got his name out of him.