Chapter 5

Okay, so you might hate me for being gone for two weeks, BUT school is kicking my ass...

LiTeRaLlY!!

So now everyone is a stan it's time to learn the lifestyle of being a stan as well as finally getting some cute cute moments from Yoonmin.

BTW!!

Who should top and what side ships should be used?

ANYWAYS... LETS FUCKING BEGINNNNNNNN

MARCH 2020 EDIT: Didn't changed much except the last line ;)

QUARANTINE TINGZ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day in the Bangtan House, and the boys are prepping for rehearsal for their performance of Black Swan at James Corden's show.

(CONTINUE TO STREAM BLACK SWAN ARMY!!)

Everyone is getting ready and teasing Taehyung, because of his once again new fame after Ariana Grande's tweet, and what they called "temporary ARMY" retweeting his face asking who he is. While Taehyung's suffering from the teasing with no one protecting him, Yoongi also got his share of teasing because of him not being in the photo, but of course Jimin was being Yoongi's knight in shining armor by stating the obvious reason.

"Oh my God!! Yoongi obviously was not in the photo, because he was fighting with the Avengers on a last minute MISSION!"

"Oh my God!! Jimin stop protecting your man, and let's go JESUS!!", Jin screamed.

Jimin suddenly becomes flustered and red, and ran to the van as Yoongi shown a slight smile in embarrassment. Yoongi couldn't let himself blush as it would show that he had feelings for the boy, but he doesn't.

'He is JUST A FRIEND MIN YOONGI', Yoongi thought as he finally left and stepped into the van. 

During the ride, Jungkook was still teasing Taehyung by screeching in a fangirl voice, "O-M-G!! Who was that hot guy next to Ari!! Hyung is sooo HOT!! OH MY GOD OPPA LET ME SUCK YOUR D-"

"Okay Jungkook please take a chill pill!", Namjoon yelled.

"Can you both shut up! Yoongi-hyung is trying to sleep", Jimin said while petting Yoongi's hair.

Jin was about to intervene when Yoongi was starting to stir and everyone suddenly stayed silent in fear. Luckily Yoongi never woke up, so everyone lived and sat in silence for the rest of the ride. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys soon arrived at their rehearsal area and start stretching. While stretching Yoongi starts to admire Jimin. Jimin's body was rather flexible to say the least, between his smooth but muscular arms to Jimin's limber legs elegantly sliding into a split and if you catch it when his shirt accidentally lifts up you can see Jimin's defined abs. That man's body is like the Devil's creation and his face sculpted by God himself to disguise or hide the hell that would make anyone worship his body.

'Shit Yoongi, what has gotten into you?'

The boys soon finish stretching as they start the rehearsal and after two hours of rehearsing the group decides to take a break. The group already noticed Yoongi practically staring at Jimin the entire time and honestly found it adorable and hilarious at the same time. Jimin was however was oblivious to all the attention was Yoongi was giving, but only because all his thoughts were clouded by the one and only Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi was rather unique and Jimin liked that about him. Although he isn't built like Jimin, but Yoongi is rather toned for a man who sleeps every five seconds, and his sleeping face by the way, adorable. Yoongi although seems very quiet and introverted he truly has so much going on in his head, and his rapping skills is like some super power and makes Yoongi very very attractive sometimes. Also when Yoongi's dancing you see his hair becoming wet from his sweat and his heavy breathing it's like being into a trance. 'Maybe Yoongi should use of the that tongue technology on his-' no, no, no gotta stay PG. He is just a friend.

'Shit Jimin what has gotten into you?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND SCENE!!! Okay so we got some yoonmin and a little taekook, but I'm proud of this chapter!!

Although I get to going through the learning process of being a stan yet WE WILL GET THERE!!

YOONMIN FOREVER!!!!!

BAII