No.1

Seongwha sat alone at the lunch table awaiting his classmate. Oops, did I forget to mention that Seongwha has had a crush on his classmate since junior high? Well, he has.
Seongwha prepared a gift for San. It was pretty small but it was important to Seongwha that he gave it to San. The gift he prepared was a little bracelet with San's name on it.
"Wow... You waited all this time just for me, " Choi San said.
Choi San is Seongwha's crush. Not gonna lie, San is H.O.T. I severely understand Seongwha.
Seongwha chuckled softly. "Yeah, I did."
"Um, so, Seongwha..., I can't sit with you today. Yunho and Wooyoung invited me to sit with them, " San explained.
"Ah, " Seonghwa smiled, "That's fine."
Seonghwa was prepared to give the gift to San but then this happened. He hid the gift behind his back.
"You should go have fun with Yunho Jeong and Wooyoung Jung, " Seongwha whispered softly.
"Ah, okay. I promise to sit with you tomorrow."
"Mhm."
Yunho and Wooyoung appeared and both put their hands on San's back.
"Let's go, San, " Wooyoung said.
"Bye, Seongwha!" blurted San.
"B-bye." Seongwha mumbled.
Once the trio left Seongwha pulled out the bracelet.
"Aish, I'll just give it to him the next time I see him. " Seongwha thought.
Seongwha decided to get some sea salted caramel chocolate at Royxe.
Once Seongwha got his chocolate he concluded that he would video chat San to see what he was up to.
"Hey, San, what are you doing?"
"I'm at the PC cafe with Yunho and Wooyoung. We're going to grab a meal afterward. Do you want to join us?"
"Ah, no. That's fine. I'm not really friends with Yunho or Wooyoung."
"Okay. Okay. That's fine. Maybe next time though."
"Yeah. Okay. Bye Seongwha."
By the end of the video chat, Seongwha was already finished with his chocolate from romance frustration.