The Cat Basement

"Alright chat, we'll play Jackbox after I get some more water," Frost said, quickly leaving the room. He walked through the hall to the basement stairway, swearing profusely. Hurriedly, he ran down the stairs into a dark, dingy dungeon. Mold and semen covered the floor and walls. The whole room smelled of sperm and cat feces.
  In the corner of the room was a stack of crusty pet cages. Frost walked over, licking his lips; "Which one today?" he thought. He quickly decided on the white cat with black spots. Female, of course, but he would never let chat know that. He would never let chat know any of this.
  "Gotta make this quick," he thought. "Chat'll get suspicious if I'm gone too long." He whipped out his 3.4 inch erection and grabbed the mewing feline. She was shaking with fear; she'd been through the routine before.
  He thrust into her with a jolt. All the poor cat could do was go limp as Frost repeatedly thrust in and out of her. The ordeal was over in 30 seconds, with Frost spraying his seed all over the floor. He slung the traumatized kitten back into her cage Alinity style. He knew that if he took much longer it would arouse suspicion from chat.
  He hurried upstairs, got his water in 15 seconds, the normal amount of time to get water, and ran back into his room. "Alright stream, I'm back. Jackbox time muthafuckas."