The New Player | Chapter 5

Cheys P.O.V

I was sitting in my house getting ready for the day, I brushed my hair and teeth, I put my hair up and sew it was getting lighter?  I put on rip jeans and my shoes on, I tied a jacket around my waist, I put a crop-top jacket on, the sleeves showing my shoulders, I put a cape on making sure my wings are hidden.

I hear a knock on my door when I was making sure my wings were hidden, I walk to the door and open it to see Xylo and Mario.

"hi guys, whats up?" I ask.

"were going to the vampires, they said they have someone you may know" Mario says.

"oh? ok! come on then!" I say with a smile.

Time skip by the New Person named P̸̧̜̦͈͔̼͖͉̭͕̭̈̀̈́̊̌̉̑͌̐̄́́í̸̛̮̜̰̟͕̘̱̜̥̩̝̞̓͛̿ṅ̶̛̥̌̕k̷̨̭͎̲͉͇͎̈́͛̊̂ ̵͇̤͕̒̈̅̾̇̂̏̿͌̎̚͘̚͠ṭ̶͈͓̻͔̳͈̻̹̻͔̔̈͆͌̂̀̐̊͛̃̋͑̚͘͜͝ͅh̴̤͔̜͍͙̲̻̩̞̀̓͂͌̃̓͘̕̚e̶̡̙͎̓͛̎͊͛̓ ̸̡̩̞̥̹͉̮̳͚̖̥̳͕̜̉͋͗̔̉̌̅F̵̧̨̠̜̖̪̼̫̫̼̙̻̜̳͗͜ǫ̴̛͓̰͔͎̾̽̑̒x̸̧̘̯͕̗̻̘̭̤̤̞͇̍́̏́͊͋̿͠ͅ

we made it to the vimpires and I knocked this time, The door opened and I sew Jackson.

"hi Jackson!" I say with a smile.

"oh hello, come in come in" he says.

I walk in with a smile, I look around and saw a bit of pink hair.

"come this way" Jackson says.

I follow him to the living room area and see a fox girl with pink hair, she had a pink and white dress on with gloves, she has long cat sucks that had pink and white strips, she has ping heels on, she had cute little fangs and pink eyes with darker pink hearts in her eyes, she also had a light blush on her face. (pinks the best! she is also every cute UwU )

I look at her then blink and then look at her again, almost right away I run at her and hug her, we fall onto the floor and started to laugh.

"PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout with so much happiness in my voice.

"oh my god! Chey!!!!" she yells.

"so you do know her?" Mario ask as we stand up still laughing.

"know her! shes my best friend! shes sooo great!" I shout with a big smile.

"aww! chey! stop it!" she says.

"no!"

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

and this went on for a 3 hours and yes this does happen to us in real life UwU

"are you two done?" a tired Xylo asks.

"not until she lets me say good things about her" I say with a smile.

"fine! ill win next time" she muttered the last part.

"oh oh oh! Pink! look look! im a werewolf now!" I say with a smile and a wink.

"ohh! im a fox!" she says with a smile.

"of course your a fox" I say.

"what?" a confused Jackson asks.

"oh uhh friend stuff" I say with a smirk.

"will we should be going on, I mean you did spend a long time saying 'yes' and 'no'" Mario says.