part-1

Everyone has someone in their life whom they miss badly at the same time they cannot tell their emotions out to the person.
      Experiences teach us different stories everyday. Life wasn't always fair. What we do might look wrong in someone's eyes but to us it's always right,the same with others. We all keep running without knowing the destination.There are many things we all keep running for, forgetting the inner peace, everyone needs a break badly from this monotonous life. Anamika decided to take a break and move out of her regular life and start a new journey. After many years she is back in the city as a successful entrepreneur. She also received best women entrepreneur 2020. She is an inspiration to many young women. She is a workaholic, was never on vacations or parties. Unless its regarding the business she doesn't attend any gatherings.
  Anamika was such a person. She is always perfect. She wakes up at 6,turns off her alarm and get dressed in her business suit and checks her mails in her laptop. Since she is in city after years she wanted to visit some places. She left the city before 4 years to abroad for her higher studies. Though she was born and brought up in this city she lost the bond she had with it. Everything around her changed, everything. She herself changed a lot. She revives a call from her secretary, reminding her meeting around 7 in a hotel cafe. She takes her handbag, car key and leaves her home. She was a punctual person so she wanted to be on time. She arrives five minutes before, to her surprise her investor was already there. She couldn't see him only his back was visible to her. She was confident as usual. Her white business suit, suited her wheatish complexion perfectly. The sound of her heels imposed some kind of power. When she meet her investor she was damn struck. No words came out of her mouth suddenly she felt something heavy in her heart. she was silently making a prayer what she was seeing is not true. Suddenly all her confidence washed away, unlike her, her investor was very confident, puts his hand forward for a formal handshake.
Mrs. Anamika.
Hearing her name from him, her heart made a little dance. It was only untill she realized how he addressed her, clearly annoyed. She corrects him
Miss. Anamika.
It was a perfect way to know whether she was married or not. The meeting went on well for 45 minutes. She receives a important call
and excuses herself. Meanwhile he sends a text, "The meeting is about to end I will be in your flat after 45 minutes. Love you and ended his text with a black heart. When she was back he felt uncomfortable and uneasy all of sudden he stands up, "It was nice meeting you Miss. Anamika. See you soon." He wants to leave the cafe. When he was about to leave he was taken back by her... Hmm... Mr. Avinash can I have your number (after an awkward pause) it's about business. He takes out his card from his laptop bag and hand over it to her. He leaves the cafe in a hurry. Not even a proper handshake while leaving Mr. Avinash (mind voice). She goes home and it was just few hours before she meet him and now she wants to talk to him badly. She takes the card from her handbag, after a long argument with her heart and mind she makes a call