Insane

Guess who the people are at the pic above. Clue: From Mobile legends
Okie okie back to the story

Your pov

A few minutes has passed. I hear bushes rustling! "GET READY!" I whispered-screamed. I was wearing my mask, hood up and ready for ambush. The three came out, Shocked "Get Ready!" the black cat shouted and readied his sword. The Badger got ready with his lazer, robot hand and the bat, well she wasn't Armored or weaponed, is it safe? No! Think about your pack not their team. "GO!" Zack ordered, running in front of the others.

Time skip

Heck! They defeated all 20 of our best fighters. The black one defeated 11,the blue one 4 and the badger 5. Man! For a kid, not bad. At least the bat and the badger stopped fighting. They just fainted. Now its a duel with the black cat and Zack. Im still waiting for the perfect time to strike. "Grrrr" my mark glowed red and black, meaning im going insanely mad.
The cat did a first hit on Zack but Zack protected himself with his armor. The cat attacked continuously until Zack's Armor fell out of his grip. The cat put the end of his sword at the bridge of Zack's nose and said "Any last words"  Zack replied saying " Actually yes i do have two last word, Y/N NOW!!" i jumped towards the cat and kicked his sword  while saying "DUCK!". Zack layed his head down a bit. He fell down with the sword stuck on the ground only a few inches from him. He tried to reach for it but I took it quickly. "Looks like your gonna be killed by your own sword. *chuckles*  'Any last words'"  i mimicked him. He didnt reply he only grunted and panted. "He doesn't but I do!" i look at my left and saw the badger reaching his hand for his friend. "Goodbye!"  they ran away. I looked at Zack. "Chase them"   i smirked. "With pleasure." i ran after them with all my speed. I managed to get behind their tales. They all freaked out when they saw me. I decided to play with them a bit. I climbed a tree as quiet as i can. "Wh-Where is he?"  "Are we going insane"   "No he was there i know it, Adorabat get the motorcycle"  "Okay"  the bat called, Adorabat flew away.  The two  watched each others back
With a bit space in between. Enough space for me to fit in. I jumped and whispered "Hello" then i quickly jumped to the tree again. I tried to keep myself from laughing but i couldn't handle it, their faces are PRICELESS!  "Haahahhahahahahhahah you should look At your faces!" i shouted and fell from the tree. I didnt feel anything really. My mark glowed yellow mix red, meaning happily insane. "Gaah!" They both screamed i just continued laughing on my back. "You know what! Why kill you! You can live as long as you want! Hahahhahahahahah!"  they started running away from me. I just stopped laughing and went back home.

Time skip

"So? " Zack asked when i came in." I didn't kill them" "Why?"  "I decided to play with them for a bit"  "Heh they must be really lucky"  "Oh They ARE" 

Mao Mao pov

Im all healed with all the others. "I knew we shouldn't have gone there"  Patroclops stated. "Yah my wing hurts now"  "Im gonna go fight them again tomorrow"  "Dude you have to be kidding me, we LOST and we dont even have enough strength to just Attack tomorrow, not without training"  "You can't tell me what to do! If you don't want to go, then just stay here"  "Ughh Fine! If you die then its your fault"  "FINE!"  "Come on Adorabat, let's get you to sleep" he picked Adorabat up and carried her to her bed. "I went to do my nighttime meditation"

A few hours later

"Psssst hey Blacky wake up" i felt someone shake me i didnt see his face  cuz my eyes were half opened. I assume it was Patroclops and just went back to sleep i mean uuh meditation. Yeah

Your pov

What is wrong with this kid! Ive been slapping him for like 5 minutes now and he still hasn't woken up.
All he said was 'go away Patroclops im meditating'  over and over. Know what imma put him inside. I lifted him up and put him on my shoulder. I cant believe that he's still ASLEEP!  I saw a sofa at the living room and decided to lay him down there. I put his sword on the table with a note.

"Goodbye for now Blacky"