Ch. 3 "~Happy Birthday Daddy~" (Smut)

[April 28 2020]
                          Alfred was asleep in bed when a lustful voice took over his room. "~Happy birthday my love~" Kao said opening the door. Alfred was happy to see him when he woke up. "~Hello my marshmallow~" he said back. Kao loved when he would hear this from Alfred's sweet lips. "~Who's my good ram?"~ "
           Kao sat down next to Alfred. "~I am~" Alfred got up out of bed and was now in his boxers getting ready for work when he felt something touch his stuff "~Stay for a while won't ya? ~" he says slipping off his sweater and shorts. Alfred, turn on, says "~Someone here is hungry~". He felt his boxers slip off and someone slowly started playing with his cock. He was silently wimpering when his pace got faster. "~Mmm faster!~" Alfred said panting. Kao, knowing he was turned on, instead of playing started sucking on him hard. "~OOH FUCK YEAH~"! Now pushing on kao's head deepthroating him. Kao trying to breathe for air, wanted more so he waited till Alfred's climax started to make him have a better orgasm so he started playing with his own dick until Alfred had his climax and when his climax was near, kao was cumming with Alfred and cum was now in both of their mouths and cum all over the room. Kao then said. "~We are not done yet puppy~"! Alfred excited, then grabbed Kao's hips and slowly started at his tip, fucking him when he heard "FASTER, HARDER DADDY" Alfred excited put his whole size in and heard Kao yelping "~OHH YEAH DADDY MMM!!!~" Alfred started pounding on him now.   He was now howling with pleasure when cum spews every where and both fall on the ground. Panting, kao says, "~Happy birthday daddy~" exhausted from sex.