Chapter two

I was waiting for Cameron at the skate park . Some guys came up to talk to me but I told them to fuck off.
I don't really want a relationship after what happened in my last one.

* Flashback*
"Hey babe how did you get in here" "I have my ways Bry" he said seductively in my ear.

He sounded a little drunk "did you drink" he got on top of me and started kissing my neck. "Blake get off of me" I cried. I wasn't ready to have sex and more importantly to get raped. He didn't listen he started taking my shirt off and cupped my breast through my bra.

"BLAKE YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OFF ME BEFORE I CALL THE COPS" I screamed. " and what will you say sweetheart" he said looking straight in my eyes, " I will say that your under age and drinking"

"Awe that's not nice baby" he said taking my pants off. I was kicking and screaming until Cameron came. He punched the hell out of Blake. I kind of felt sorry but I was glad Cameron came.
He took Blake outside and left him there, then he came back in. "Are you okay?" He said calmly. "No he fucking almost raped me Cam!" "Shh it's okay, I'm here baby girl" he said rubbing my back a little. With that I fell asleep.
*End of Flashback*

"Hey baby" Cam said hugging me, I guess you could say he is like my older brother,"Hey Cam how was school" I said laughing because we both skipped.

"Actually it was fun I punched Grant because he was saying shit behind my back and not saying it to my face." "Did you get caught?" I asked. "Duhh I have detention for a whole week but I get it like everyday so who cares."he said laughing. "True, now let's go skate", I was really tomboyish I never liked having girl friends because they all act fake, and I like fighting so it doesn't work out good. We skated for a hour until we were both tired, so we decided to go to my house. When we got there I changed into some comfy clothes and have Cam some of his clothes that he usually leaves here. "So what do you want to do babe" Cam asked, he always calls me some really cute names which makes me blush sometimes. "Let's watch a movie and cuddle" I said yeah we usually act like a couple but he's my best friend and we both don't have feelings for each other.
________

[A/N ] So sorry Justin is coming in the book soon I just have to write her everyday lifestyle so you guys won't be confused