The Scare

"Why does she always leave" Michael says. Michael heads to his bed and lays down and falls asleep. *Heavy breathing* "Where am I" says Michael standing in a pool of blood. He looks down eyeing the pool of blood beneath them. *Michael Screams* "Mom, Mom, Where the hell am I?" *Water Droplets* Michael looks arounds... As a shadow appears behind him. Michael slowly turns arounds, and sees the most horrifying thing ever. It was a dark black shadow that was tall with a white mask of some sort. The Nightmare reaches out and grabs Michael and pulls him into the drain and tries to drowned him! But it was too late. Michael's mom walks into his room and say's "Michael, Michael are you ok?" *Michael wakes up* "You seemed frightened? What happen?" "Uhm nothing just a bad dream I guess?" Say's Michael. "I'm going to go make dinner ok" Michael gets ready for dinner as mom walks down stairs. *A week later*  "another day of school." Michael gets ready for school and packs their lunch, Michael walks through the forest towards school but he does not make it as far as you would suspect. *Michael Trips* "What the heck, oh my god" Michael says as he retie their shoe. "I need to hurry before I'm late" *Thunder Strikes* "What the hell is happening?" Michael asked. Michael trips and falls into the drain where both sides lead somewhere. He goes left and follows the water trail Michael gets to the end of the drain and drops to the gowned. "Oh my god, Oh my god' Michael repeats. *Blood Trips* "My nose is bleeding?" Michael says as he looks above him, Michael has no words. "Is that what I think it is a body?" Yes, says the other voice "Who's there?" Michael say's in fear. "A friend, someone who could help?" Michael tries to slowly crawl away, but something grabs him and pulls him below the unknown. Michael keeps being pulled below.