chapter une (1)

it was a tuesday morning it was brisk outside. the clouds were right above the trees. the trees looked like they were from the lorax. the trees that made the thneeds. those sexy ass trees. oh yea, the truffula trees. lol can't beleive i forgot the name. whoopsie. just pulling this outta my ass. :P. as i kept walking to school i felt sudden pulses in my breasts. my school girl tie was waving in the wind. a sudden blew it away and blew up my short skirt. my underwear saw a glimpse of the world. my poor peppa pig underwear.  at the school gate i heard a neighing in the distance. how odd i thought. it was then that i noticed principal devito waiting for me. 

"YOUNG SCHOOL GIRL!" he neighed

I was shocked over the sight of my long lasting crush standing before me, right at my titty height. 

"y/n peppaaaaaa??? what are you doing on her underwear?" he moaned.

I was mortified. thats not the way i wanted the principal to view my poon for the first time. I blushed. this was the most unbearable, sexual situation i had ever been in. I was instantly wet. thats when my savior and bff gwen galloped. She was followed by my othre friend, the 2nd love of my life, abbay. and then julianne rolled up too. Julianne with her beautiful brown adn slightly green hair. as her massive titties bounced as she walked i thought to myself, wow, id hit that. Oh my god, what am i thinking?? I was thinking all these thoughts right in front of pricipal devito. can he read my mind i wondered. i hope not. 

"hey... i heard those dirty thoughts young school girl." he mumbled beside me.

"what? danny? I--mean sire, i didn't mean to do that" as i grumbled he tugged on the bottm up my shirt and started munching on the seams.

"mmm yummy yummy in my wittle tummy. tastes like school girl." 

"mr devito, not here, not right now. I shouldn't be the one to tell you that this is an innaprop[raite place to taste me. if you want a lil nibble let take this somewhere else" I winked at him.

" I have a little bit of principalling do fine lady, but lets link up at the bathroom at the end of the math hallway." he tickled my leg with his nose.

"y/n hurry the FUCK up bitch im need to go to class stawp sucking pricnipal devitos dick" gwen shouted at me.

ebmarassed, i hurried along beside the massive tiddies of ju, (and abbay and gwren) honestly her tiddies make a whole new person. its like i have a fourth friend.