Characters + Jerseys

These are my OCs and their profiles for Kasai Minami Daiichi's Starting Line up of the Volleyball Male Team;

Year: 3rd 
Height: 5'8
Weight: 70.1kg
Position: Setter + Captain
Full Name: Kohaku Akairo (Iro)
Personality: He is incredibly energetic and often is used as a morale booster for his team as besides Giichi no one can match his determination for Volleyball and even if he's losing or lost he'll always stay positive as that's the type of person he is.
Highest Stat: Strategy
Quirks: His overwhelming positivity has been known to turn people away from the club and the sport in total
Extras: Right now he is currently serving a months worth of suspension for getting into a fight.
Appearance: Short dyed white spiky hair that's naturally blond. Green eyes

Jersey Number: 1
Relationships: Iro and Saki have been the best of and closest friends since they were a very young age since their mothers were very close friends as well so they have known each other their entire lives and consider each other brothers. Iro also has an older twin sister who is the president of the gardening club, the twins would often spend a lot of their time outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year: 3rd 
Height: 6'4
Weight: 74.3
Position: Ace+Vice Captain
Personality: Saki is a very playful soul where he will always try to boost the teams morale by being supportive and joking around, but on the court his playfulness comes off a bit more dictatory which more often than not is a curse rather than a benefit, because it affects his team more than the opponents, though it has affect the opponents before.
Highest Stat: Technique
Quirks: As stated previously, sometimes what he says on the court can become very dictatory but it's only because he becomes very fired up, especially when the are on a winning streak
Extras: He seems highly unstable but is also very focused especially when he's playing Volleyball. He has dyed his hair at least twice every year (Le image is his second year)
Appearance: Natural Black hair that he dyes Purple and brown eyes
Jersey Number: 4
Relationships: Saki and Iro have been the best of and closest friends since they were a very young age since their mothers were very close friends as well so they have known each other their entire lives and consider each other brothers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year: 3rd
Height: 6'7
Weight: 89.8kg
Position: Setter + Left Wing Spiker
Personality: Coming from a very stereotypical British background, Ethan comes off as very gentlemanly and he does try his best to try to be kind to everyone but because he's still struggling to understand Japanese he often has to double check with others with who's talking and what they're talking about. Even though he comes off as gentlemanly he also likes to act as 'the big brother' of the team, often making sure each player is okay, if they aren't he would try to help them in every way he can.
Highest Stat: Stamina
Quirks: Due to his limited understanding of Japanese he tends to only focus on the ball, and less on his teammates so especially in his first year there were a lot more head on collisions.
Extras: He originally played soccer before his family moved to Japan and for one reason or another, during his first year, he actually misread 'Volleyball' thinking that it was Soccer, but he ended up really liking it.
Appearance: Strawberry Blond hair Brown eyes
Jersey Number: 3
Relationships: He has a pet cat called 'Nacho' and a younger sister called Edith Bailey who he loves to pieces.