Broccoli

OWO READ WITH CAUTION YOUR EYES MIGHT BURN OWO

V was smoking all the maze weeds, piping all the maze cracks, like the cRaCkHeAd uWu he was, just vibin while watching 'Tik Toks for crackheads' and 'Tik Toks for chaotic evils' videos on maze YouTube, or as it'd been renamed in this dystopia, BrandTube, while eating his microwave meal dinner, which he'd cooked with his own crackpipe, he really was just vibing, until his vibe was disrupted by a smelly piece of broccoli, standing above his soon to be in a landfill plastic wrapped microwave meal, stinky smirk and literal stink, but V's sense of smell had been kill by the drugz so he was fine, "lol wanna fuk?" Said the green slop, V, being a hoe said "ok"

They had the yaoi secks and played monopoly fortnite

"That really stimulated my green pean, semi-colon bracket" winked Ando, V was like, really high, so he didn't say anything, but Ando was also very enthralled in learning fortnite dances from 'Tik Toks for chaotic evil crackheads' that he didn't care, hoping to use them to dab on the dead later.
Seeing as neither Ando or V knew or cared about the rules to monopoly, the board soon turned into a lighter for more maze weed, and the fortnite characters became food, but tragically, V ran out of maze weed, his red scleras ready to become blue with sadness, but Ando ripped out his own hair for V to smok, it really should've been obvious that's where maze weed came from, but that made it immediately less appetising, just as quickly as he received it, V threw the hair out the window, drifting off to sleep instead.

V awoke in a daze to the sound of a voice, not one he immediately recognised, "...dad?" Called the voice, V sat up to the faces of his family, his husband, Nick, covered the eyes of their son, Kai, as he shook his head "I can't believe you did this, V", V's eyes widens, whipping to look at his side, a literal piece of broccoli laid next to him, this clown fucked a literal piece of broccoli, this clown was that high, you cheated on your husband with a piece of broccoli, V, was it worth it?

dad?" Called the voice, V sat up to the faces of his family, his husband, Nick, covered the eyes of their son, Kai, as he shook his head "I can't believe you did this, V", V's eyes widens, whipping to look at his side, a literal piece of broccoli ...