The Leave Part II

Previously on the last chapter:

I wait outside of the school. After 5 minutes, a limousine parked in front of me. A man with jet black hair and blue eyes stepped out of the limousine. "Tetsuya-sama, did you wait for too long?" He said as he bowed to me. "No Takeru, can you please help me with this luggage?" I said. "Of course, Tetsuya-sama." He obeyed. He opened the door of the limousine but before I go in I said something to him and he smiled. "Call me Tetsuya, that's an order, Takeru." He closed the door and he goes to the driver seat and started to drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip (Third POV)

Some of the boys are chatting happily in the limo, while some are reading. "Oh! I fogot to ask." The five of them looked at Tetsuya. "What is it Tetsuya?" Chihiro asked. "I've been wanting to asked you this, what happened to you guys?" All of them looked away. "Wh-what are you talking about? We are fine, right guys." Ryou stuttered. The four boys agreed to Ryou. "I'm not asking if you are fine, I'm asking what happened to you five." The five of them flinched when Tetsuya looked at them with unnerving gaze.

"How did you found out Tetsuya?"

"Simple, I am thinking how you guys, especially Chihiro, got to my apartment in instant when we live in different cities."

"As expected of our genius captain."

Sigh~ "We will tell you once we get back to our home."

Tetsuya agreed to what Yukio said and all of them got back to their own businesses. After 30 minutes, they arrived at the airport owned by Kuroko's relatives. All of them, including Takeru, boarded the private jet that is headed to America.

Kuroko's POV

We finally settled once we put all of our baggage to the jet. Some of them are sleeping, some are surfing on the net, while the others are reading. "Tetsuya, how do you think will they react that we suddenly go there unannounced?" Takeru said. "They will be suprised of course, especially her." I said to him while smirking. He chuckled and went back to the pilot's room.

I looked out the window, remembering the happy moments with my family. I laughed silently as I remember my sister fell down the staircase because of her gown. But then, I remember the accident that happened to me. The reason why me and my team go to Japan and split up. I frowned at this. "Heyo~ This is your handsome pilot , Takeru. Fasten your seatbelts because we're leaving Japan." We laughed at this, well not all of us since the others are sleeping.

I guess this is it, Bye Japan and Hello America.

Akashi's POV

This is strange, all of them left at the same day. I took my phone out of my pocket and I messaged them.

From: Akashi
To: GoM

Meet me tomorrow morning in Rakuzan's gym.
I have something important to tell you.
Bring your team. I already told your principals
that all of you are excused tomorrow.

To: Akashi
From: Midorima

Hai.

To: Akashi
From: Kise

Roger desuuu~~

To: Akashi
From: Aomine

Tch. Don't be late again
(AN: This is the time when Akashi is late in their meeting in winter cup)

To: Akashi
From: Murasakibara

Is there any snacks tomorrow??

To: Akashi
From: Kagami

We will be there.

From: Akashi
To: GoM

Are you ordering me Aomine? And Murasakibara,
yes there will be snacks.

To: Akashi
From: Aomine

N-no. I-I'm just aking you.

Sigh~ I guess they are planning something. But what is it? I feel there's something going to happen, but that is impossible. They are not capable of doing that. And what is this feeling? Don't tell me I'm nervous.... no, I'm frightened. Me? Akashi Sejurou, The Emperor, scared? My name and being frightened should not be in one sentence. My head hurts from thinking.

I rubbed my head and headed to gym to complete my daily practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys this is your author. I just want to remind you to be safe since the corona virus is spreading. Please wear mask when you are going out. And as much as possible, avoid going to crowded places. Always wash your hands and use alcohol or sanitizer. Wash your hands also.

I am a fan of Akashi so him doing bad things to the other characters are something that I don't want him to do. It breaks my heart. But I have no choice.

 But I have no choice