Cum on Over

A few weeks went by and Emily didn't hear from her new, mysterious friend. And then she got a call. As soon as she saw his name on her phone, her heart began to race. She swiped to answer.

"Hello?" She said sweetly.

"Emily! Hey! Its Aaron!"

"Aaron! Hey! How are you doing?"

Aaron's POV

"Aaron! Hey! How are you doing?" Hearing her voice sent a rush of adrenaline through Aaron's body. She was so sweet.

"I'm doing good! And yourself?"

"Oh, pretty good!"

"So listen," Aaron began. "I want to see you today. Can we meet up for coffee? Or better yet, how about I bring some coffee to you? To your apartment?"

"Oh, Aaron! That is such a thoughtful offer! Of course. I'll send you my address and I'll see you later!" Aaron let out a breath that he didn't realize he was holding in. Why did this chick make him so nervous. She's just another pussy to bust wide open, he told himself. But deep down he knew that wasn't true.

*30 minutes later*

Emily's POV

"Its so good to see you again!" Emily told Aaron as he walked inside her apartment. She leaned in and gave him a short hug.

"Yeah, you too!" he replied. She invited him into the living room to sit down and drink there lattes. They chatted casually for a long time. Emily felt as ease talking to Aaron. She felt like she could just be herself.

"Emily?" he said abrubtly.

"Yeah?" Aaron leaned forward just a little and pushed some hair out of her face.

"I bet you don't realize how fucking gorgeous you are."  He leaned in more and, for Emily, time stopped.