The Attack

Date: January 28th 2020

Gaea's POV

I was walking down the street with Yura and Jae, just coming back from lunch at my brother's restaurant.

As we were walking to the Starfield COEX Mall for some shopping time, I could here mumbling coming from behind us and I wanted to turn to see what it was, but Jae beat me to it.

"It's just a bunch of teenage girls. Don't worry, Wollie." He whispered in my ear and pat my back. I simply nodded and hummed in response.

Yura could see I was a little stressed and grabbed onto my hand and smiled at me, but I was too focussed on walking to see her smile.

"Wollie? Are you okay?" Yura asked me.

"Yep. I'm fine." I responded blankly. She squeezed my hand a little bit so I knew she understood.

Jae walked a little closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I was a little startled from his sudden action, but knowing it was Jae, I was fine.

I heard more whispering from behind us.

As we were getting closer, there was a convenience store at the corner so Jae and Yura wanted to grab water bottles before we go shopping. I agreed to wait outside.

As I waited, the group of teenage girls approached me.

"Um... Gaea?" One girl shyly asked me.

"Ye--yes?" I stuttered and stood up.

As soon as I stood up, she clocked me in the nose and I fell back and hit my head on the pavement. They surrounded me and kicked and punched me aggressively.

One of them pulled a knife and that's when Jae ran out of the store and yelled at them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He practically screamed at them. He ran to me and picked me up bridal style and screamed for Yura.

Yura and the.store owner ran out and saw everything. The store owner kept the girls around and Yura called 911. The police and ambulance arrived very quickly and the girls were arrested as I was taken to the hospital with Jae in the ambulance with me. The store owner and Yura followed behind in the store owner's car.

I came to in the hospital, with tubes, wires, and bandages on my body. Jae, Yura, the store owner, and my parents were waiting around me.

I groaned in pain as I moved a little and Jae's head popped up immediately.

"Wolgwang!" He ran to me and grabbed my hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... just... in a lot of pain." I rubbed my thumb on his knuckles.

Then, a heard of humans burst into my room consisting of my EXO members, Donghae, Nichkhun, CL, Seulgi, Yunho, and BoA.

"OMG! Wollie!" Nichkhun ran to me and grabbed onto my free hand. "Are you okay?" He ran his hand through my hair.

"I'm okay." I said simply.

"Are you sure?" He pestered me.

"I swear." I giggled at him.

"I... I'm fine. My head hurts... well, most of my body hurts... but I guess that's how it is." I tried to smile, but it hurt.

"I'm just happy you're okay." He smiled and kissed my hand.

This man...