Im Nothing

Credit to Scott Cawthon for these characters and location.

This story is told from Foxys POV

Wednesday, November 10th

I'm nothing

I'm practically worthless, I should of never been made.

I paced around Pirates Cove. It was night now. Everyone had left. I saw someone walking though. Who?

Night guard? No one is allowed here. I saw the figure walk into a room. I poked behind the curtains and sat down,

Oh boy. If Freddy or any of his friends knew someone was her they'd kill him.

Heck Id probably kill him. Yeah I don't know.

I looked to see Bonnie walking off the stage. Where was he going? I glared angrily. He saw me and grunted. "Piss off Foxy" he said. "I'd say thee same to you lass" I said before poking back inside.

Screw all of them. Ever since I bit that kids frontal lobe off they hated me. Now they like to kill because, well, I have no clue.

I looked around and saw the camera lens pull foward. Yep the camera is on me. I hissed and the camera lens immediately shrunk.

Yeah best not look at me. I poked around the cove. I heard Chica banging pots around in the kitchen. That fat little-whatever. I've always liked Chica. I don't know if she hates me, but I hope she dosent.

I saw Chica move towards the restrooms. I poked my head out to see the camera on me. I grinned. I dipped a foot out, and it immediately turned away. I Heard the west hall door slam afterwards,

Bonnie is there. I wonder what that bunny is doing. I looked at Chica moving towards the east hall. I sat down in the cove and began singing.

"Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum diddly dum dum diddly doom, dum
dum diddly dum dum diddly dum dum dum," I sang.

The lens zoomed in. It was staring at the curtains. I just sat there and watched it. It left the sight of Pirates Cove. I heard footsteps in the distance.

Who was it? I saw Bonnie walking towards the dining room. I spat after he walked away. Better walk off.

A few hours passed. 5 AM. I looked around and saw Bonnie and Chica in both halls. I poked behind and saw Freddy in the dark. He looked at me and grunted,

"What's with the grunt fatty," I said.

"Better shut your trap mistake," he said.
"Another nickname? How many is that? Let's see, Scrap Metal, Hunk of Metal, pointless, brainless, stupid, error, glitch, a bug in the Resteraunt, man list goes on," I said.

He growled and turned away. I nodded and Heard a chime. 6 o clock. I ducked behind the cove as I saw the characters moving back. I prepared for daytime, again.