Chapter 3

Emma's P.O.V
I really missed my family , the week went so fast it's Saturday and I'm leaving tomorrow as it's our last day I decided to take dylan sight seeing around the city. " Are you ready yet " Dylan asks being very inpatient. " Yes coming now " I reply. We make our way to the bus stop while I was telling him about the place a little more. After hours of walking and shopping we finally go get dinner in my favourite Chinese restaurant. " Dyl " I say softly "yes?"he questions with confusion " I just want to thank you for coming with me on this holiday it was very hard for me to see them again since my moms goodbye and I wouldn't of been able to get through it with out you " I say . Dylan took my hands and I stared into his hazel brown eyes and he then cracked that smile that always made me melt inside, WAIT WHAT NO stop thinking like that he's your best friend you can't have feelings for him it will ruin ye're friendship I remind my self over and over again but I can't help the way I feel I think I'm falling for my bestfriend.
DYLANS P.O.V
After dinner Em seemed a bit off she wasn't her self and I was getting abit worried "hey Em what's wrong you haven't spoken much" I curiously asked "nothing I fell sick that's all" she answered very subtly. The rest of the journey was very quite. We got back to Nana kats and we both went straight to bed , we were sharing a room (seperate beds obviously). I was playing on my phone when I felt a dip In the bed "Dyl I'm sorry for being moody tonight it's just walking the streets brought back so many memories of my mom and her goodbye being so sudden " she explained her eyes were filling with tears and it killed me to see her like this. " Hey it's okay you don't have to be sorry for anything your gonna get days like this and you'll have all your family and me around to help you through it " I told her softly. She hated calling her moms death a death or passing she prefers calling it a goodbye that will once again be a hello. We just laid there in a nice silence for a while until Em fell asleep on my chest.