Hooligans

" Come on Alexandria!" I yelled skating towards our apartment to start dinner for us and our guests.

" I'm tired and hungry!" she yelled behind me.

" Well you wouldn't be hungry if you hurried up."

I stopped skating once I heard a large crunch I turned around to see Alexandria running to a white car. I sighed and ran after her.

Once I was right beside her I saw that her skateboard was crushed and the front tire of the car was flat.

" I'm sorry." a tall man with short hair and a light colored skin tone that matched mine.

" Your apology is not accepted." Alexandria said flipping her hair like a ratchet.

" I don't ever remember my friend asking for your forgiveness." a man with blonde hair said emerging from the passenger seat.

Oh shit, Alexandria is about to have a bitch fit.

"Oh boo who are you talking to? Sure as hell not me. Now who's fucking buying me a new skateboard motherfuckers." she grunts in frustration before continuing "And who said I wanted your apology"

"You've got quite a mouth on you little girl." the tall light complexioned boy with short hair smirks. Oh no.

She smirks evilly. "Oh 'little' am I?" She walks over to his car and stands on the hood. " 'Cause it looks to me like you're the small one from here." She stomps on their roof. "Yep pretty small." He lunges at her from the ground but she jumps off the car and stomps on his foot. "You little-" "You now what? You should probably leave." She smirks.

" What do you mean just leave we have a meeting with our tour manager in two minutes and we have a flat tire because of this bitch." the blond one said to the same boy loudly for Alexandria to hear. I heard some 'oohs' coming from the back seat ad realized that there were two more boys back there.

"Alex, just give them your information so we can go. " I said finally speaking up.

" No, they need to give me their information. They were the ones who ran over my skateboard." Alex said.

" You were the one who fell off causing them to run over it. " I turned to the boys "Here's my information."

"Gosh your ego is almost as big as your boobs." The owner of the car said.

"Yeah, and my temper is about as short as your tic tac di-"

"ALEX!"

"Fine then bish-" she scoffs.

"You can walk home."
she flips them off while walking away taking my skateboard and riding off to our apartment.