A Beautiful Story

"All things work for good."

This is one of the most famous lines we hear in christian and secular community. But what is good when everything around you doesn't work? What is good when you feel frustrated and you feel that everything is not right?

We fail to understand that God let things happen because it serve a purpose. We fail and get hurt because God wants to teach us some lesson. God wants us to grow and be able to handle good and bad things.

A girl who once fell in love. She is a girl who preserves her heart, body and mind to her future husband. She is a happy girl, she is intelligent, humorous, exciting, cool and beautiful. The world she's living living in is perfect. Until she found a guy who changes her forever.

Xie is a church youth leader. She never fail to welcome all youths that goes to their church. They are captivated by her smile and her charm.

Dev, a guy who is lost and young. He came from a rich yet disorganized family. He is invited by a friend to go to church.

One event makes this two person meet. A youth gathering that makes Xie become close to Dev because of the little sharing they had. Xie wanted to save this person and she wanted to let Jesus come into his heart.

They become friends which leads them to get closer to each other. Dev courted Xie and they become lovers. Xie never loved Dev. She wanted to change Dev. Help him get away with his bad vices. So she accepted Dev's affection.

Dev was changed. He goes to church and attended several youth gatherings. But this is in a condition that Xie will be around. They are happy together.

Xie started to love Dev. She is a preserved woman but when the time comes that they are alone, Xie gave in and forgets her devotion to God.

After the incident, Dev never showed up to Xie. They broke up...

Xie felt devastated. Dev felt scared. They continue to hide from each other for 2 years.

Xie went to different country while Dev had a relationship with a gay.

This is how their story ends.

Where is "Good" ? Everything happenfls for good? Would you still believe it?

Well for some reason, it is good. Heartache is felt and God is teaching each of them to be strong and responsible. If one day, they will find their true love, they have already learned how to wait and never give in easily.

You can never change a person. Because they will only change by the power of God in them.

this is how a story becomes beautiful.

Thanks for reading: )

lhai.