Vol. 4 Ch. 36 Yanging Yang

Your POV

Yang grabbed my hand and dragged me into her room. Then she stripped down to her underwear and kissed me passionately. She pulled away and said, "I love you so much, Y/N." I smiled and replied, "I love you too, Yang."

She smiled and kissed me passionately again, while sliding her hands up and down my abs. I licked her lower lip for entrance, but she playfully denied. I grabbed her ass and she gasped. I take my chance and explore every single inch of her mouth with my tongue. When we pull away from the kiss, there was a silvery trail of saliva between us. Then we continued making out for awhile.

When we pulled away, she took off her bra, and I started to suck on her nipples. She moaned, took my pants and my boxers off, and said, "I've wanted to do this to you for Xiao Long." I chuckled at her pun and she started to lick my member with her tongue. Then she took the entire thing into her mouth and started to suck my cock. I groaned and said, "Wow, Yang! You really know what you're doing!" She kept going and started to revolve her tongue around the tip of my cock. I groaned and said, "Yaaaang! I'm gonna─" Then I cummed in her mouth. She swallowed it and said, "You taste sweet."

She took off her panties and laid on top of me so we were positioned for 69. As I began to eat her out, she continued to suck my dick. After a few minutes, she let out a big moan and released her cum all over my face. Then I released my seed into her mouth again. She then started to grind on my dick, causing me to groan in pleasure. Then she said, "Y/N, I want you to take my virginity." I smiled and said, "And I want you to take mine."

Then I lined up my dick with her pussy and said, "This may hurt a little at first." She nodded and I slowly went inside her. She winced in pain and I saw a few tears run down her face. I wiped them away with my hand and said, "Take your time, let me know when you're ready." After awhile, she started to move her hips a little. I started to thrust in and out of her pussy. I groan and say, "Damn Yang!! You're tighter than I could've ever imagined." "Fuck me faster!" She moaned in response. I started thrusting in and out of her, going faster and harder with each moan that she let out. Then she moaned my name loudly a couple times. I groaned and said, "I'm gonna cum!" She moaned, "Release your sweet, delicious cum inside me!" Then we both climaxed together.

I pulled out and put my arms around her. She laid her head on my chest, breathing heavily, and said, "Wow. That was better than I expected it to be." I replied, while also out of breath, "Yeah. I'm glad you were my first." She smiled and said, "And I'm glad you were mine. You were great." I smiled and said, "As were you. I love you, Yang." She replied, "I love you too, Y/N." Then I pulled the covers over both of us and we fell asleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.