Hamtom high school

Welcome to Hampton high school. Possibly the weirdest high school i have ever went to. And that's saying something. I have been to 8 different high schools and this one, just is different. They have stories of former students who been murdered by their friends, raped by their teachers, and have even disappeared out of no where. But somehow its still the best school in the district. Hi i'm Olivia, i'm 15 years old and i am from California. My step dad found a job in Arizona so of course we had to come. I know no one here and don't plan on it. It seems as every time i make a new friend, we leave to a different school. I walk into the as soon as the bell rang. I rush to my first period classroom hoping that my first isn't hell like my other ones. The first thing i see when i walk into class is the red head girl looking at me super curious."HI my name is Jessica, whats yours?" "Uhhhh...hi i'm Olivia." I stuttered. "Well its nice to meet you, where are you from?" Olivia asks. " California, my dad found a job here." " Oh thats cool, you must be very fond of him to leave your old school for him." " no not really" i walk away to an empty seat. "Hello class, my name is Mr. Sucker-beck, i hope you like food  because thats what we are going to be doing a lot.. *oh shit, i'm in the wrong class* i'm suppose to be be in art. I have inconspicuous about leaving. I quietly stand up with my bag half in my hand while my the teacher is turned to the board. I quickly walk out of the class going to the next room. I'm in the hall way and i'm so close. "HEY!"