real short story...

a father's love.

Once upon a time, there was a woman who loved her father dearly, his father's name was Alfred and her mother's name was Aurora. The little girl was named Lei and she is 10 years old. While there are times of joy and laughter, it wasn't always the case. The family most of the times quarreled, making their child affected by their ongoing dispute.

Lei was crying all the time because of her parents. One day, her mother decided to leave and go seperate ways. However Lei didn't wish to because her father was protecting her all the time when she was beaten by her brother.

On the next day, Lei and her mother Aurora went to their Lola's house and stayed there. Alfred decided to visit Aurora and her daughter.

Her mother said "What are you doing here?!" Her father replied "I miss our daughter" but Aurora continued to push him away, saying "Leave!" but Alfred still insisted.

Lei's grandmother came and fixed the disagreement between the two. After a while, her family decided to buy a house in Bulacan to stay there for good. However, her father was still in Manila because of his job while her mother went to dubai for work.

The days passed..

Lei's family returned to Manila because her father was ill. Lei arrived at his father's house, and she immediately went to the room of her father. The little girl hugged him and said "Get well soon father. I love you, we're leaving early too." Her Father replied "Always take care my princess. I love you. Always don't forget to smile my princess." her dad hugged her tightly.

Lei's father said to his brother "I'm ready, I hugged my princess already. Tell her that I love her so much."

A day has passed..

Lei was in school when her cousin came to pick her up and said "We need to go home, I have already told your teacher." When they got home, she saw people crying in the house. Lei asked "Why are these people crying?" but they couldn't tell her the reason.

After knowing about the truth, Lei was crying all the time and she could not accept what has happened.

Lei asked "Why did you leave me early?" as her tears flowed.

First of all, a father's love is eternal. He will be there to guide you as you grow up to lead you to a better future. Even though he has disabilities, he will do his best to be there for you. He was there from the first second of your life and still will be there till your last breath.

Fathers love you the most. It is not easy to be one, but at least some beings knows how to be one, these beings would sacrifice their time, money and effort and they let you feel what unconditional love is. Fathers may not be perfect in terms of their physical or mental state but they are perfect in terms of giving and showing love.

No one can replace the love that a father can give. He will love you eternally, righteously and unconditionally. Therefore, we should all appreciate the love that our father gives, for he helped us to become who we are today.

Lastly, a father's love is with no doubt, unconditional. No matter what will happen, he will always love you. He will give up everything for the better of his child. Because of his eternal love for his child, he will face every trial unconditionally just to give what is best for his child. He would really do everything for his love for his child.

-the end-