1

Seeking: a full time caregiver for property and tenants. 1031 Elm Garden Way. You read the words over and over again as the train moved further out of town. 

It was so strange. The classified had no phone number or email and seemed very vague, almost too vague but it was an offer none the less. As someone who shifted from job to job you never really stayed around in one place for too long. 

You decided to go to the address and consult with the publisher of the add. What was the worst that could happen? They tell you the job isn't for you? 

You laughed the thought off and held onto the railing beside you as the train slid into another station. More people got off than on and soon the almost vacant cart was gliding on the tracks again. 

You leaned your head back and tried to relax as the hum from the rails vibrated the cabin. There was a woman a few seats down from your that seemed to notice your discomfort. She smiled as you looked up at her and you could tell she was about to try to spark conversation. 

"Are you nervous?" she asked. She didn't know you or where you were going but she must have read you correctly. 

"A little, I have a job interview." you said with a smile. She nodded, "Where is it, if you don't mind my asking?" she said with a sweet and nurturing tone. "Off Elm Garden Way." you said reading from the newspaper you clutched in your hand. 

You looked back up to meet the woman's concerned eyes. "My that is all the way up in the hills. You'll have some way to go before you get there. It must really be some job interview." she said with a fading smile and a seemingly nervous laugh. 

You weren't from around here and had only lived in the city for about a month. No friends or family so you figured an obscure job wouldn't be the most troublesome thing. You cut your way out of the conversation and looked out the window at the tree passing by. 

You had made it to the countryside and while you still had a while to go there was no harm in admiring the passings of the landscape. You shifted in your seat and leaned your head on your arm. Hopefully this was going to be worth your time. 

Hope this was a good first chapter, I will be working on more and posting soon!