Finding the base

So many hours of walking across in the wilderness, the elemental monsters were still following Sun sprite who was keeping track of the scent of smell coming from Rhazien's odor, still in the air and ground. Sun sprite was picking up a strong scent and once he and the elemental monsters had exit the forest they ended up in a deserted area where there's nothing but tree stumps and some of them were pulled off the ground and there were a city and a really tall, tall, skyscraper that is really high and black clouds are surrounding the very top.

Sun sprite was in pure disbelief seeing this city, didn't knew the Galactic Terror Star Command would have such a huge base that looks like an actual city in person, but with so many high-security cameras that are armed with fire weapons. The elemental monsters have no idea how they can sneak themselves inside the Galactic Terror Star Command's base without getting caught on camera. Sporewing insists on sneaking in the base, but Sun sprite stops her and scolds her about putting herself in imminent danger when there are high-security cameras watching from the skies and also security-wheeled robots patrolling the grounds looking for intruders. The elemental monsters will figure out a better way to get past those security robots and without being caught on tape by the cameras and this plan will so much challenging to all of them if they do this.

The elemental monsters heard revving noise coming from the forest and see more than five vehicles dashing past them and hide from being seen from one of the hunters onboard on the land vehicles and one has towed a vehicle that had three wind elemedians inside. Sun sprite and Zapsoss were shocked to see Horace, Takisha, and Devin being taken inside the base. They watched the entrance gate open and sees two large guards checking up on all the five vehicles, including the three wind elemedians that were still asleep before entering the city and the gate closes behind them all.

Sun sprite has thought of another idea, if he uses one of the elemental monsters in his group to distract a hunter and block the road, while the hunter is occupied from the distraction, he and the rest will get the opportunity to sneak into the trunk, so the hunter will not realize that sneakers had sneaked into the vehicle.

End of Chapter 4