Sarah Pureheart (BNHA AU)

Name: Sarah  Pureheart
Nickname: none

Gender: female
Sexuality: straight

Age: 15
Hight:5'1
Weight:122lbs
Mental age: she is like a 13 year old

Eye color: dark brown
Hair color: dark brown
Length: goes down to her butt
Hair texture: soft and silky
Skin: slightly tanned

Personality: is generally a nice person but has a fiery attitude. Loves to piss off bakugou. Can be the mother of the group if she has to. If your mean to her than she will bite back. Quiet when meeting new people. Her mutual mood is happy. Can be care free sometimes and stubborn. HATES horror movies/books.

Good habits: will be there for you if you need her to be
Bad habits: tends to be a bit blunt sometimes
Hobbies: reading or sleeping
Addictions: SWEETS! And cute things.

Mental state: she is sane but can sometimes get a bit dark.

Quirk: Fire manipulation
Quirk description: she can make a fire into a solid and make any object or tool out of it from a sword to a rocket launcher. She can shoot fire out of any point in her body and is fire proof. She can also use fire normally and is able to control the heat of her flames.
Quirk flaws: she has to know how the object is made to make it work. An overuse of her quirk can overheat her body and cause sever dehydration. She is fire proof but the smoke still affects her. If she captures you and you have a water or ice quirk you could easily break out because she will turn down the heat in her flames so she won't burn you.

Hero or villain: Hero
School: first year at UA
Class: 1-A

Family: mom named Victoria Pureheart, older brother name Zack Pureheart. Dad unknown

Hero suit: is a fire proof black body suit with flame designs on it going from her hands up to her elbows and her boots are flame defined also and they go up to her knees. The boots are skin tight and look like they are apart of the suit. Has a small special made cloth mask that filter out toxic gasses and a little side strap to hold a water bottle on her side.

Casual wear: a black hoodie with dark blue jeans and purple sneakers. Wears whatever T-shirt she can find that is clean.

Backstory: she moved to japan with her family at age 6. Basically all you really need to know

Crush: Bakugou or Todoroki

Strength: 3/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Speed: 4.5/5
Cooperation: 3.8/5
Flexibility: 4.5/5

Extra: she may or may not have a stash of stuffed animal in her closet.

I'm not the best at drawing but this should give you a pretty good idea on what she looks like