Jamilton part 2

Idk if y'all remember the other Jamilton I did a while ago but its gon b a fluff!! Cuz I said it would b a fluff last time.

Thomas's POV

It's been a week since I moved in with Alex after the... You know, thing. I smiled as Alex sat next to me on the couch as we watched Disney movies with Phillip. I checked the time to see it is 8:27 PM.

"Aight, Pip. Time to go to sleep, darlin." I said as I stood up. Alex smiles up at me and nods as Phillip whines.

"I don't wanna, tho!" He says as he pouts. I smiled and threw him over my shoulder as I shook him around a little. He laughed and Alex chuckled. I took Phillip to his bed and tucked him in. I said goodnight and read him a story. When he fell asleep I went downstairs to finish the movie with Alex.

"Hey, bae" I said with a flirtatious tone. He giggled and smiled innocently at me.

"Hey, handsome." He said with an adorable wink. I smiled at him, then sadness crashed on me as I remembered how I made him feel when I left him. I hugged him tightly as I tried not to cry. I stopped when I heard a slight whimper.

"O-Ouch! T-Tommy! T-Too tight!" He said. I immediately got away and looked at him worried.

"S-Sorry! Ho-How did I h-hurt you?" I said, I was confused as to what had happened. Alex gave me a scared look and then shook his head.

"No! N-Nothing! You just squished me a little too tightly." He said while giving me a nervous smile. I looked at him until it hit me. I looked at his arms and quickly pulled his sleeves up. I gasped as I saw cuts all over his arms, why would he do such a thing? I heard Alex gasp and put his sleeve down just as quickly as I put it up.

"L-Lexi... Why?" That's all I could get out as tears started to weld up in Alex's eyes.

"I-I dunno... I was just really depressed after you left... I was rather convinced it was all my fault and that I had done something wrong for you to leave me... Well, us... I thought you were never coming back... I didn't know how to take my feelings out so I took them out like this... " he said as he looked down and did his best to not cry. I hugged him as I felt guilt was over me.

"Oh, Lexi, no... I didn't want to leave you guys... My father threatened to hurt us all if I didn't leave you guys and go to work with him... I-I am s-so s-s-sorry... I n-never me-meant for you t-to feel like t-that... " I started crying out of guilt for making the love of my life cry and self harm. We hugged then I stood up and licked him up bridal style as I went upstairs to the bathroom. I undressed him and saw all of his scars. Some of them spelled words like 'ugly', 'needy', 'annoying', and 'unlovable'. I looked at them for a second then kissed every single one of his scars as I whispered sweet words to him. After a while of doing this I undressed myself and then turned on the tub. I continued kissing my Lexi's body as the tub got filled. When the tub was fully filled I carefully set him down on the tub then got in myself as I cleaned him with the soap bar and put shampoo in his hair. I had bubbles in my hand and put some of them on Lexi's nose. He giggled as I smiled at him and then kissed him lovingly.

"You are worth more than anything in the world, ok, baby?" He nodded and I smiled "Please repeat it, Lexi..." He looked at me for a second then opened his mouth but closed it again for a second.

"I-I am worth more than anything i-in the w-world..." He said with a slight smile and a bit of tears in his eyes. I smiled and kissed him.

As soon as we were done bathing I dressed him in his pajamas and then took him to the bedroom and set him down as I got in the bed with him and cuddled him.

"I live you... You are the best thing that could've ever happened to me..." I said as I pet his hair.

"Me too... Please don't ever leave me again..." He said as he snuggled his face in my chest.

"No, baby... Not ever again." I said as we drifted to sleep.

I finally posted something!!! Are y'all proud? I am, tbh... Srry I haven't been posting as much... My momma is gettin a surgery n a lotta shit has been happenin tbh.... So, yeeh... Srry for not postin a lot... Anyways, have a good time y'all, bye!!

✨💕😊💕✨