Chapter 2

Ally's POV
When we got home I ran straight into our room and picked up my phone, headphones, and turn on my favorite song 'I want you bad' and started singing to the song .
n the back of a taxi cab,
Just one turn and it happened fast,
We touched hands and we pulled them back, yeah,
I want you bad!
And even though it should be so wrong,
I can't help but feel this strong,
Cause you've flipped my whole world on
Like a light switch.
I might just go crazy,
'Cause you're my best friend's baby,
But you got me thinking maybe, just maybe,
I don't know what to do!
I'm in love with someone else's girl
You rock my world,
But you're the one that I can't have,
Girl, I want you bad!
In my crazy mind
I'm with you all the time,
Cause you're the best I never had,
Oh girl, I want you bad!
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Oh, oh, oh, oh,
Oh, oh, oh, oh,
I want you bad!
So hard to just pretend.
It's 'cause you're his girl and he's my friend,
No good way for this to end, yeah,
I want you bad!
I wish someone could help me,
This is just so unhealthy!
And everything you got just kills me,
Got me guilty!
I stop singing and stared at the person who click pause. I didn't notice he paused it because I hung off the end of the bed upside down and my eyes were closed while I was singing .
"Austin, why did you pause it ,it was my jam, my lady jam, yeah that's it ,"I ordered him to answer .
All Austin did was laugh his head back and bend down to me and kiss my cheek .As much as I wanted to smile I just frowned and crossed my arms. Austin smirked.
"So playing hard to get aren't we now ,"
He accused .
Ally said nothing .Austin got on top of me and kissed my neck. I let out a small but quite moan. I knew he found out I did that because he stopped then looked at me .
"Oh, so you like that aye." he joked.
I giggled then smiled. Austin kissed me passionately and we started to make out, it felt like hours. When we pulled away he looked in my eyes and studied me and said,"you sure, you wanna do this."he quoted .
I bit onto my lip and hesitated before nodding. austin smile and with that both mine and his clothes were tossed onto the floor next to the door.
Hour later....
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
My phone went off. I picked up my phone and answer.
"What the fuck do you want it's 10:09pm and I'm kinda busy,"I hissed over the phone .That made austin laugh, I slapped his bare chest lightly. He pretended it hurt.
"Wow ally, I've never ever heard you so angry before, anyways I was wondering if you, me, dez, and austin would like to I have movie night tomorrow night ," she offered.
Austin started kissing her neck, she released a small moan.
"Austin I'm on the phone , and trish I guess we can but I have to go bye......austin stop,"I said before ending the call with Trish .
"Where were we," Austin noted.
"I think here."i justified
We kissed and did what we did till 11:30.
We fell asleep at 1:00.