Chapter 1

Y/N POV

  "Layla can we please do something fun?" I asked my girlfriend of 2 years as we sat on the couch watching the same shows we always do. "Hmm, I don't know babe I'm really tired" she said causing me to roll my eyes. "Fine, Ima text the girls and see if they're down for something" I said as I walked away heading upstairs and opening my messages to my group chat with my friends.
Bad Bitches😈🍻
Y/N: sup bitches, lets do something 🥺
Sent
  As I sat and waited for a reply, I scrolled through Instagram and it seemed like everyone I knew was jumping off that stupid cliff. And that's when it hit me.
Bad Bitches😈🍻
Y/N: meet me at sunset cliffs, we jumpin off hoes🤪
Sent

  After getting replies from my friends that we'd meet there I rushed and changed into my bathing suit not even bothering to tell Layla where I was going as she was too busy on her phone anyway. I jumped into my car as the radio blasted Work From Home by some girls I didn't really care for and Zaddy Ty Dolla $ign. I finally arrived and couldn't wait to see my girls after not seeing eachother for a while.
"Bitchhh!" I heard as I walked to the cliff quickly feeling three bodies colliding with mine as I was pulled into a group hug. "Hiiii guys" I said to my friends after we separated hugging them each individually and gushing over the fact that we haven't seen eachother in a month. "So how's Layla?" Sophia asked, "Ehh she's there" I said as we all just laughed and brushed it off, them knowing how she was. We quickly caught eachother up and decided it was finally time to jump off this cliff. As we all walked to the edge it was packed with people jumping so it was inevitable we had to wait in a makeshift line. I couldn't stop myself from starring at this beautiful chocolate skinned girl who was wearing a white bikini top with matching swimming trunks. She was off to the side with a couple people who didn't look like they planned on jumping and overheard her begging them to jump with her. "Please I don't want to do it alone" she said to what i'm assuming is her friend. I pouted feeling bad for her and before I knew it my bold ass was standing in front of her. "Uhh hey sorry I umm overheard you and you can jump with us if you'd like" I said while pointing back at my friends. She just looked at me without saying a word and I panicked thinking I was some weirdo so I quickly said sorry and began walking away. "Wait" I heard before turning around to look at the gorgeous woman. "I'm sorry yeah I'd love that, thank you" she said while smiling at me making me blush before walking her over to my friends. "Guys this is..uhh sorry I never got your name" I said to her. "Normani" she told me back looking at little shocked. "Yeah Normani" I said smiling at my friends. "This is Sophia, Destiny and Ava" I told her while pointing at each of my friends. "And I'm Y/N" I said smiling at her. She looked at me up and down before smirking a little, "Nice to meet you girls" she said. We talked a little getting to know her, finding out she was in some girl group called Fifth Harmony. As we approached the edge I started getting a little nervous. "Hey are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, she's fine, she's just afraid of heights a little" Ava said laughing. I rolled my eyes at her before turning to Normani. "Yeah, I get a little nervous everytime I'm high up but I still push myself to do things like this" I said as I gave her a weak smile. Destiny, Ava and Sophia all jumped together knowing I need a little time before I build the courage to actually jump and thankfully Normani waited with me. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to" she said to me as I shook my head, "No I can do this" I said before we walked a little closer and I looked down seeing the girls swimming to shore. "Ready?" she asked as she came up behind me placing her hand on my hip causing me to bite my lip. "Uh yeah, but is it okay if I hold your hand, kinda calms my nerves" I asked shyly. She laughed sweetly and took my hand in hers making me feel weird inside, "Of course love." I took a deep breathe before we counted to 3 and jumped, instantly feeling myself being emerged in water as our hands let go and we both swam to the surface. "Oh my god that was so fucking cool!" I yelled as she nodded and laughed with me. "Right! Woah I would so do that again" she happily squealed before we both swam to shore where my friends were waiting for us. We walked onto the sand as we were all buzzing from our adrenaline high. "That was so much fun, thank you for letting me join you girls" Normani said with her beautiful smile. "It was no problem, you really helped Y/N calm down so thank you" Destiny said to her as the other nodded. I smiled at Normani before she said bye to the girls and pulled me aside. "Hey thank you really for letting me hangout with you girls" she said while looking down at me. "It was no problem, I should be thanking you for helping my baby ass" I said while laughing. She just smiled and watched me before her friends called her over. "Sorry I have to go but umm thank you again and I hope to see you sometime" She hugged me and kissed my cheek as I blushed and watched her walk off before walking back to the girls. "Well that was interesting" Sophia said before we all started laughing and walking to our cars.

A/N

soooo how was that?? sorry i haven't been updating but i literally just wrote this for you guys so i hope you enjoyed❤️ i made some changes so bare with me. 1066 words for yall, make sure to comment/ like❤️